Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the attraction list, I'm guessing....
  1. Mario Kart
  2. Donkey Kong Mine-Cart Madness (I think that was the name that got leaked)
  3. Yoshi's Adventure
  4. Super Smash Bros show
  5. Monsters Kuka-Arm
  6. Monsters Walk-through
  7. Monsters show
  8. FB shooting-coaster dark-ride hybrid
  9. FB E-ticket 2
  10. Some sort of FB show or experience
  11. HTTYD coaster
  12. HTTYD simulator/dark ride
  13. HTTYD water ride (that splash battle-looking ride in the concept art probably has more to it that we can't see)
  14. HTTYD flat ride 1
  15. HTTYD flat ride 2
  16. HTTYD flat ride 3
  17. HTTYD stage show
  18. Dueling coasters (this counts as one attraction in my eyes)
  19. Space Fantasy clone (?)
  20. Hub dark-ride
  21. Hub carousel
  22. Fountain show
I'm not sure if we're counting the two play areas as attractions (Mario and HTTYD).

For whatever it’s worth, in the initial post where they said 25 attractions Alicia noted universal considers If I ran the Zoo to be an attraction. Wouldn’t be shocked if these two (especially the mario one which may be interactive) count

They would

Alright, so I'd probably get rid of either Space Fantasy or the hub dark-ride and the FB experience.

I so want a trolls land ride after seeing the new trailer. Like that would just be perfect for a land.

Personally I think trolls is what’ll replace kidszone one day. Love the world building the trailer did.

Also wanna mention they had an event called Troll Topia in UniSingapore and I think universal patented the title Trolltopia in the US so maybe the event will happen in UOR too?

Does anyone think there’s a chance they’ll switch from Wizarding Paris to another FB location if FB3 or any other film is more sucessful? (My dream is ilvermorny but doubt it)

I know fb1 did better than fb2, but still, if Paris ends up being the lowest point of the franchise, it feels weird

Does anyone think there’s a chance they’ll switch from Wizarding Paris to another FB location if FB3 or any other film is more sucessful? (My dream is ilvermorny but doubt it)

I know fb1 did better than fb2, but still, if Paris ends up being the lowest point of the franchise, it feels weird
Might be the prettiest place in the franchise though. Streets of Paris could make a great theme park land.

Might be the prettiest place in the franchise though. Streets of Paris could make a great theme park land.
Idk. Rewatching COG and aside from the circus there’s no sort of magical feel to Wizarding Paris, just looks like every other Parisian theme park land would, and doesn’t seem to have much enthusiasm around it. (Also mágic Brazil sounds beautiful and if it has more of a Wizarding touch I wouldn’t be angry)

Idk. Rewatching COG and aside from the circus there’s no sort of magical feel to Wizarding Paris, just looks like every other Parisian theme park land would, and doesn’t seem to have much enthusiasm around it. (Also mágic Brazil sounds beautiful and if it has more of a Wizarding touch I wouldn’t be angry)

To use what @belloq87 said (which is from Margaret Wolfe Hungerford): Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

I could personally see UC take the idea of the Wizarding World in a Parisian setting, and to do things with it that might be more surprising than some may think. I also think we are going to benefit from the fact that this should be set in the 1920's, especially as the Great Depression doesn't happen until 2 years later. It makes me interested to see how Universal could handle the Années folles with magic, and it could allow them to do some pretty unique things that work with the brand and that timeset.

To use what @belloq87 said (which is from Margaret Wolfe Hungerford): Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

I could personally see UC take the idea of the Wizarding World in a Parisian setting, and to do things with it that might be more surprising than some may think. I also think we are going to benefit from the fact that this should be set in the 1920's, especially as the Great Depression doesn't happen until 2 years later. It makes me interested to see how Universal could handle the Années folles with magic, and it could allow them to do some pretty unique things that work with the brand and that timeset.
Just want wonder and not just beauty. If that’s there, I’ll probably find more enthusiasm for the land and not just the rides

Just want wonder and not just beauty. If that’s there, I’ll probably find more enthusiasm for the land and not just the rides

I honestly think they can do a lot with it, especially if Rowling allows UC to go nuts on expanding the lore of the location.

The Années folles/Roaring 20's is one of the most unique times of the 1900's, and it could be a major chance for Universal to do things with the Potter brand that is nuts in all the right ways. On a music and art front too, they could do a lot of fun with the interactive elements.

Also always thought Ilvermorny would be part of a FB land but I do get why they’d hesitate as the layout would have to be too similar to hogsmede (though the ilvermorny robes which are blue/cranberry with a gold gordian knot crest on them sound like great merch)

One thing I am excited for is FB interactive wands. If I didn’t already have my oak wand and love it, theseus’ wand would be something I’d consider for sure

Also I wonder if Jacob’s bakery will open a new secondary location in Paris :what:

Also praying the UCMs keep their current colorful merch style, because if they make lanyards I am sold (also wanna mention that Nintendo lanyards will probably look amazing too, though I wonder what HTTYD and FB lanyards will look like)

FORGOT I CANT DOUBLE POST, BUT CANT DELETE THIS, CAN SOMEONE PLS MOVE IT TO MY LAST POST SORRY

Last edited by a moderator:
Also praying the UCMs keep their current colorful merch style, because if they make lanyards I am sold (also wanna mention that Nintendo lanyards will probably look amazing too, though I wonder what HTTYD and FB lanyards will look like)

FORGOT I CANT DOUBLE POST, BUT CANT DELETE THIS, CAN SOMEONE PLS MOVE IT TO MY LAST POST SORRY
They already make a colorful monsters lanyard.
Also I think the double posting rule refers to quick back to back posts. 5 hours apart wont kill anyone.

In regards to a trolls land, I wonder if the reconfiguration of the hub meant the dueling coasters were moved, leaving an expansion land plot to httyd (to make it DreamWorks world with different ips having their own lands)

Status
Not open for further replies.