Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 126 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't disagree Zelda is cooler just the ride vehicle lends itself more fitting for Kirby as the only Zelda game with flying as a main thing was Skyward Sword.
Does Kirby lend itself to a thrilling FJ type experience though? No because it's main demographuc consists of kids.

If not Zelda then Mario Galaxy would be a nice fit if they ever expanded the Mario area.

Something that's not really being discussed is whether or not there will be Thrilling, outdoor roller coasters at the new park. Would universal still do that?

I can see them incorporate highly themed and immersive coasters while also being thrilling. Hell, look at stuff like Phantasialand and even Raging Spirits at TDS and that it's highly themed and intricate.

Something that's not really being discussed is whether or not there will be Thrilling, outdoor roller coasters at the new park. Would universal still do that?

I'm sure there was a full thread discussing this, granted it was for the current parks but the same comments will apply to a new park.

I think we'll get a single unthemed giant steel coaster. USF has HRRR, IOA has Hulk, and the third park can have one signature one too.

Reactions: Alicia
I don't see them doing an unthemed steel coaster in the new park. They've come too far to go back to that IMO. This is their chance to build from scratch and theme it 100%. No way does a Hulk or RRR fit that IMO.

I don't think Uni will add a large coaster that can't be indoors. Rockit was added as a necessity not because it's something they've always wanted to add. I dont think we see a Coaster go over 150 ft at this new park.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
I don't think the park would have all indoor rides, but it would have a bulk of indoor rides due to Florida weather... but there is something to be said for rides that you can see from the midway. I think they are necessary if not for capacity at least for aesthetics. I wouldn't be opposed to another giant lightly themed coaster. If they can make it fit whatever land it would be a part of.

I dont know if you guys have seen the concept for the new Wonder Woman Coaster (six flags texas i think?) but it looks like both a great coaster and also an aesthetically pleasing coaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.