Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if you guys have seen the concept for the new Wonder Woman Coaster (six flags texas i think?) but it looks like both a great coaster and also an aesthetically pleasing coaster.
Yea it looks really cool, and fun, but it's probably going to have abysmal capacity. Only 1 rider per row I believe.

800.jpg

Yea it looks really cool, and fun, but it's probably going to have abysmal capacity. Only 1 rider per row I believe.

View attachment 5045

They also have a two seater prototype.
rmc_train_render_2_hdr-toning_0.jpg

If they're anything like their hybrid counterparts, they'll be awesome.

Looks like a hot wheels track. Wouldn't want that at Universal.

Would have been a better option than the Slinky coaster.

I would consider JPRA a boat ride.

Also, what about options that aren't limited to hotels, Citywalk 2.0 and 2 parks (1 dry, 1 water)? I think we'll probably see a PGA compliant golf course among other things. We could see a Wide World of Sports type complex as well.

I would consider JPRA a boat ride.

Also, what about options that aren't limited to hotels, Citywalk 2.0 and 2 parks (1 dry, 1 water)? I think we'll probably see a PGA compliant golf course among other things. We could see a Wide World of Sports type complex as well.
JPRA is a dark ride/water ride hybrid much like Splash Mountain. There's dark ride elements sure, but any ride I come off soaked is a water ride in some capacity as far as i'm concerned.

If they did it, it would have to be wood steel hybrid with more steel than wood. The main issue is the fact the wood would not do well in the humidity. Also the only idea that made sense for wood, would be anything medival/western/Mine/Cave which outside of Jurassic Park mine coaster doesn't seem to have any other IPs. I love wooden coasters especially in the rain.

If they did it, it would have to be wood steel hybrid with more steel than wood. The main issue is the fact the wood would not do well in the humidity. Also the only idea that made sense for wood, would be anything medival/western/Mine/Cave which outside of Jurassic Park mine coaster doesn't seem to have any other IPs. I love wooden coasters especially in the rain.
Yeah, nothing comes to my mind either. Real head scratcher.
images

If the new park is going to be called Florida Adventure and features a Paradise Boardwalk (that later will be renamed Dreamworks Collection of Cheap Carnival Rides for no reason) I could see a woody happen...but considering the maintenance and noise problems I think it'll only happen when hell freezes over.

Not really a new idea, but hoping for something "Suess High In the Sky Trolley " like, expanded across a greater lengthier track above/below/at grade through buildings, restaurants etc type of family ride. It can move slower, it can be a "through the years Universal trolley" or something. Idk. Love that idea with Suess, just so short!

Status
Not open for further replies.