Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 28 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My home park is a hilly nightmare and I don't mind the Orlando parks at all for being flat, haha.

Six Flags Over Georgia? Yeah, the hills there are absolutely crazy. None of the coasters take advantage of it either, which is a bit odd.

They kind of had one in Hollywood. It was cute but not particularly relevant anymore.

20120629L-282.jpg

20120629L-257.jpg

I'd have to assume that Marvel will stay strictly at MSHI, even if they have the opportunity to do more with the IP at the third gate.

I'm not expecting them to expand to the third park but I was just wondering if they had the ability to. I mean using the characters would be a win for Universal by having Fox, Sony, and Disney all making marvel films yet Universal getting free usage of the characters and with the success of the Hogwarts express, I could see Universal trying to replicate that potentially using the Bifrost or the Quinnjet to end up in the other park.

Reactions: Mike S
I'm not expecting them to expand to the third park but I was just wondering if they had the ability to. I mean using the characters would be a win for Universal by having Fox, Sony, and Disney all making marvel films yet Universal getting free usage of the characters and with the success of the Hogwarts express, I could see Universal trying to replicate that potentially using the Bifrost or the Quinnjet to end up in the other park.

I don't think that its out of the realm of possibility that they have the ability of using the Marvel characters for another park, but for the third park; they need to focus on other IPs.

Reactions: Mike S
The Bifrost would be amazing :drool:

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn

In an ideal world, you'd like to imagine Disney and Universal would team up to share resources but it would never happen.

How about Universal uses R.L Stine's complete works for the new park? I mean Goosebumps alone is a huge franchise invigorated by the movie and also has over 100 books of materials. It would be something scary yet kid friendly.

How about Universal uses R.L Stine's complete works for the new park? I mean Goosebumps alone is a huge franchise invigorated by the movie and also has over 100 books of materials. It would be something scary yet kid friendly.
Does goosebumps have international appeal? And as a collection it's popular but I can't see any particular character that would be a draw. I don't think you really need goosebumps for a ride of random spooky stuff.

Does goosebumps have international appeal? And as a collection it's popular but I can't see any particular character that would be a draw. I don't think you really need goosebumps for a ride of random spooky stuff.

Yeah I don't think it does.

Made $156,696,237 Worldwide. Not exactly busting at the seams of popularity.

Status
Not open for further replies.