Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 395 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any fully built new park with a decent budget today is going to be amazing. The possibilities are huge with every single ride being able to use modern design/tech.
I am exited for the design of the whole resort just as much or more than what ip's are actually going in. I believe outside of the surface lot (lol) this new project is going to be absolutely stunning and unique. They are going to want this new resort to not be like anything else and i believe they're going balls to the wall on the actual park, and cutting where they can on other minor things. Cant wait!

Reactions: Mad Dog
My prediction: I think universal is gonna try to build their version of magic kingdom. Basically 4-6 billion dollar park. Nintendo will be the headliner. Fantastic beasts might be there in some capacity. Not as big as diagon. I think there will be a nightly firework show on par with Disney. Dreamworks and illumination will have a large presence. Minions, httyd,trolls,slop,kungfu panda, will be all around the park. There will be a night time parade. Mario will be Universal’s mickey. Jp will only be in one park ioa or the new one. And it will be jw. Universal will build a tower of terror. And will build the great duku tree.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
My one BOLD prediction...

One of the worlds will be fully enclosed for a "controlled" theming.
Well one section at the Beijing park is to be enclosed so this is not far fetched being that creative helps with all parks. Perhaps the fantastic beasts world to be controlled like how the sky looks inside newt's suitcase with the lightning then sunny then rainy????:rock: good stuff.

Reactions: HPFred
My prediction: I think universal is gonna try to build their version of magic kingdom. Basically 4-6 billion dollar park. Nintendo will be the headliner. Fantastic beasts might be there in some capacity. Not as big as diagon. I think there will be a nightly firework show on par with Disney. Dreamworks and illumination will have a large presence. Minions, httyd,trolls,slop,kungfu panda, will be all around the park. There will be a night time parade. Mario will be Universal’s mickey. Jp will only be in one park ioa or the new one. And it will be jw. Universal will build a tower of terror. And will build the great duku tree.

I mean, considering the vibe that people have been saying, it's seemed to be indicating a more Magic Kingdom style park in the offerings.

If there was one or two areas that I could see get the indoor treatment..it'd be Panda, and Universal Monsters (going by the branding that has been instated since Universal Hollywood's HHN maze from this year, bringing a revamp for the merchandise & marketing).

Reactions: HPFred
or, at least being looked at as a possibility by UC......One thing that's important to remember is that the Universal of the present strongly considers symphony or synchronization between their movies and theme park attractions, thinking that enhances the value of both venues. So, if something can possibly fit, they'll have someone working on a concept. Whether those concepts gets greenlit is another question though....If Dave (Disneyhead) says there's a concept, then there probably is one. His sources are credible and reliable.

Last edited:
If they’re looking at that movie I do not think it would be for Park 3. Would be a serious outlier imo
World of "Monsters"

(The Pushmi Pullyu, Great Glass Sea Snail, and the Giant Lunar Moth all fit that world. Spider Monkey Island would be the land, right next to Transylvania. Tokyo, with Godzilla, would be the third land.)

Reactions: RevFreako
World of "Monsters"

(The Pushmi Pullyu, Great Glass Sea Snail, and the Giant Lunar Moth all fit that world. Spider Monkey Island would be the land, right next to Transylvania. Tokyo, with Godzilla, would be the third land.)

But if that's the case, where would fantastic beasts fit because some of the beasts are monsters. Is that off the table now?

But if that's the case, where would fantastic beasts fit because some of the beasts are monsters. Is that off the table now?
Fantastic Beast and World to Find Theme would have New York, Paris, etc, as its lands.

This is spec on the lands within the worlds, but we know this structure is where they're going. Nintendo has Mushroom Kingdom, Donkey Kong, Yoshi's Island as separate lands. DreamWorks will have different lands. Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.