Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 418 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was purposely leaked. Universal wants to see fans reaction before it’s official. Basically testing the waters. This is a very common practice.
This is a complete and total lie.

I hope Universal figures out who it is and throws the legal book at them. I’d ruin their career in development and bury them with punitive damages.

This is a common practice in the film industry. This is no different.
let-me-interrupt-your-expertise-with-my-confidence-jason-adam-katzenstein.jpg

There is NO way something this big would be leaked by accident. Universal purposely allowed it to see if people love or hate it. If it gets too much negative attention they can always change the name. And since it was never official it doesn’t look bad on them. This happens all the time. Especially, in the video game and movie industry.

This just happened with Potter. They officially leaked it on that Potter site. But, Universal hasn’t said a thing. Coincidence? Nope.

This just happened with Potter. They officially leaked it on that Potter site. But, Universal hasn’t said a thing. Coincidence? Nope.
So you’re saying: Universal leaks a possible park name that is five years out, but won’t reveal or leak or shop around the name of HP coaster that comes out next year.

Got it.

Reactions: DisneyDoof
That is why I called it an “official” leak. Because it’s still not announced by Uni themselves.
They did leak it. It’s on the potter site with a picture lol

Here is the thing, and I am not going to be sarcastic or exagerated..

Pottermore, is the official site for lore and all things Harry Potter. And furthermore, Warner Bros. and JK use it for marketing.

Why, in the seven denizens of hell, would that even be considered as an "official" leak?

Here is the thing, and I am not going to be sarcastic or exagerated..

Pottermore, is the official site for lore and all things Harry Potter. And furthermore, Warner Bros. and JK use it for marketing.

Why, in the seven denizens of hell, would that even be considered as an "official" leak?
Because Universal themselves have not awknowleged the existence of this ride to the public.

I am really surprised with everyone’s reaction to my opinion. I thought this was common knowledge. Oh well.

Because Universal themselves have not awknowleged the existence of this ride to the public.

I am really surprised with everyone’s reaction to my opinion. I thought this was common knowledge. Oh well.

Spoiler alert though, they have acknowledged the replacement existing. But, they haven't divulged in giving details on the attraction itself..

See, the Dragon Challenge closure announcement and the Crystal Ball.

Reactions: Magic-Man
Spoiler alert though, they have acknowledged the replacement existing. But, they haven't divulged in giving details on the attraction itself..

See, the Dragon Challenge closure announcement and the Crystal Ball.
I was referring to the name and exact details of the ride....

So this is my opinion on the name and logo.

I am completely shocked that they went with a poke ball as the icon of the park. At least that’s what it looks like to me. I like it.

I’m not sold on the name. It feels like there trying so hard to compete with Disney “World.” Which I know they are but it really shows. Also, does Fantasic Worlds really sound like a name of a Park? I wonder if the public will find the name confusing. I would prefer if it would of been called Fantasic World. Worlds feels like a multiple park destination. Overall, I do like the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.