Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 417 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh..oh

Sooo..how long until that post is deleted? You know, considering it did warn people not to post it.
I wasn't the first to post it. It was already out there for 8 hours before I reposted it...

And, ya know, I did do an article about "Universal's Fantastic Worlds" like 5 months ago, so there's that too. It's not like this is at all surprising to anyone... (but I am glad they went with the UNIVERAL'S, because it makes for better abbreviating.)

Could This Be the Name for Universal Orlando’s 4th Gate? – Orlando ParkStop

fantasticworlds-beastss-universal-orlando-4th-park-690x460.jpg

I wasn't the first to post it. It was already out there for 8 hours before I reposted it...

And, ya know, I did do an article about "Universal's Fantastic Worlds" like 5 months ago, so there's that too. It's not like this is at all surprising to anyone... (but I am glad they went with the UNIVERAL'S, because it makes for better abbreviating.)

Could This Be the Name for Universal Orlando’s 4th Gate? – Orlando ParkStop

fantasticworlds-beastss-universal-orlando-4th-park-690x460.jpg

Still, it seems like the content seen in the photo was confidential (see the disclaimer below "Theme Park"). That said, I am glad to see if that's the name they are going with, that it makes a lot of really good sense.

Looks like the globe from Universal Studios with the compass from Islands of Adventure on top, the word "Universal" is in the classic Universal Pictures font, and the words "Fantastic Worlds" are in a fantasy, almost Zelda-type font. The new logo is set against the final frame of the Universal Japan Super Nintendo World commercial showing Mario atop the flagpole waving at the camera with Super Nintendo World behind him.

There you go, now it can exist without pictures. Other than the font, it's all existing info we know, and iconography we've seen from the company.

I dragged my feet and she did the podcast. Then Niles did the post. And now this morning....
What was left to add to it? You could put Part 1 in the title

This is really good, and I will cite it in my future stuff cause it's good reference for the timeline, and things like the 400 ft tall lawsuit.

Reactions: RevFreako
This was purposely leaked. Universal wants to see fans reaction before it’s official. Basically testing the waters. This is a very common practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.