Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 419 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am completely shocked that they went with a poke ball as the icon of the park..

It's actually more of a Compass.

CompassRoe__52242.1462304199.jpg

I like the name ever since it was first revealed in filings, it suits a theme park, but I hope they realise how expansive it makes it all sound. It sounds like a massive step up from Islands and Studios and it'll need to meet those expectations.

This was purposely leaked. Universal wants to see fans reaction before it’s official. Basically testing the waters. This is a very common practice.

While yes it is a practice many companies use, this is not the case. Universal knew the name will get out there once they trademarked it, and we've known about it and other names that Universal has played around with.

Universal also does lots of in-park surveys (as well as e-mails), so if they needed guest feedback they have those options.

While yes it is a practice many companies use, this is not the case. Universal knew the name will get out there once they trademarked it, and we've known about it and other names that Universal has played around with.

Universal also does lots of in-park surveys (as well as e-mails), so if they needed guest feedback they have those options.
You said that this was not the case. Explain please.

Comcast the company that is extremely tight lipped about everything. The same company that announces attracted weeks, days, heck even the same day it opens. Would allow something of this magnitude to leak. No, I don’t buy it. This was on purpose.

Anyway, I am done with this topic.

Getting back to topic.
I really hope Universal does officially announce something soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.