Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 488 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just laughed so hard I almost peed my pants!
Let me just get this straight we are all just speculating and making good guesses as to what’s going to possibly be at the fourth gate. 4 worlds is just a prediction. Universal hasn’t openly said to the public that their will be 4 worlds it’s just a strong rumor. No where when we search for an official count for themed worlds at a new Universal Orlando park it doesn’t say this park will include 4 worlds. So the number could increase but Universal has to come out and say it. You guys don’t have any 100% proof their will be 4 worlds. I just emailed screamscape and lance hart said nothing is known at this point things could change. Maybe we should all agree with him. He has experience he’s been in the theme park game for a long time.

It will have nothing to do with the new park. That’s not Mike’s job.

And it likely has nothing to do with HHN. Those houses are mostly designed (or at least, out to the contracted designers) by now.

Sometimes, a book is just a book.
Sometimes he just likes things... But if you see him at Abby Road......

Reactions: HPFred
The hypocrisy in this thread is ridiculous.

If "respected" members are going to be praised for posting random lists of dream ride types that are completely disconnected from the reality of the four rumored worlds, then how is it fair to turn around and laugh at somebody who suggests that there could be something other than four worlds?

If "respected" members are going to be praised for posting random lists of dream ride types that are completely disconnected from the reality of the four rumored worlds, then how is it fair to turn around and laugh at somebody who suggests that there could be something other than four worlds?
Who laughed at someone suggesting that?

You guys say Lord Of The rings and Star Trek are definitely not coming to the new park how do you know that for sure????? Any proof? I’m not saying you guys aren’t a reliable source for theme park news because you are. It’s just we don’t know anything OFFICIAL YET. This is a blue sky thread I know. Just like the document Alicia shared with us not all of the pictures we slightly saw a glimpse of could be completely accurate. Even Fantastic Worlds won’t be the name of the fourth park. Nintendo, FB, Dreamworks, Classic Monsters are all frontrunners right now being official is a totally different thing. What if Epic Universe is the name of the fourth park. Your saying screamscape is fake news basically?

Screamscape is a news and rumor aggregate site. What he shares could be right, or could be wrong - but it's not him doing the digging.

I don't think anyone (maybe other than Goomba, but I think he was laughing at the Screamscape bit) was laughing at ThrillRide's suggestions of "Nothing is known" - but confused at the overall point he was trying to make. I think we all know, even those who have connections, that things can change - and no one is arguing that or saying different. We all should be in the understanding that this thread is for pinging any and all ideas off each other and discuss the merits of the overall point - including disagreements.

But I will say, it probably doesn't help that Thrillride's reputation of posting hasn't been ideal (for lack of a better term).

Screamscape is a news and rumor aggregate site. What he shares could be right, or could be wrong - but it's not him doing the digging.

I don't think anyone (maybe other than Goomba, but I think he was laughing at the Screamscape bit) was laughing at ThrillRide's suggestions of "Nothing is known" - but confused at the overall point he was trying to make. I think we all know, even those who have connections, that things can change - and no one is arguing that or saying different. We all should be in the understanding that this thread is for pinging any and all ideas off each other and discuss the merits of the overall point - including disagreements.

But I will say, it probably doesn't help that Thrillride's reputation of posting hasn't been ideal (for lack of a better term).
You’re spot on. Was only laughing at the Screamscape bit.

I remember Thrillride back in late 90's and it was one of my favorite sites. Ride reviews and pictures which is actually what introduced me to Islands of Adventure. Screamscape has always played a part as well, even with knowing their reliability. I also remember a different Orlando site from back then that has maybe gone away (I can only remember that Orlando was in the name and it wasn't this site or Orlando Park News). Now, I have this excellent site with either the original posters or just awesome coverage and photos.

I just have to wait for this park's information to slowly be released.

Reactions: GoombaGoomba
I remember Thrillride back in late 90's and it was one of my favorite sites. Ride reviews and pictures which is actually what introduced me to Islands of Adventure. Screamscape has always played a part as well, even with knowing their reliability. I also remember a different Orlando site from back then that has maybe gone away (I can only remember that Orlando was in the name and it wasn't this site or Orlando Park News). Now, I have this excellent site with either the original posters or just awesome coverage and photos.

I just have to wait for this park's information to slowly be released.

Robert's site is still around!

ThrillRide!

Reactions: JoeCamel
Uni currently doesn’t have any trackless dark rides in any of its parks right ??? So I guess we will be seeing some of that tech at FW. Compared to Dis it seems that there are not as many ride system innovations or should I say trademarks lurking on the internet.

Uni currently doesn’t have any trackless dark rides in any of its parks right ??? So I guess we will be seeing some of that tech at FW. Compared to Dis it seems that there are not as many ride system innovations or should I say trademarks lurking on the internet.

Likely I'd say.
Don't forget that the original Secret Life of Pets ride plans at USH were for a trackless dark ride, it got downgraded to an omnimover but clearly UC will use the technology at some point.

Reactions: HPFred
Robert's site is still around!

Yeah but he doesn't post that often. He used to be fairly regular but something happened in the early 2000's that stopped it. His ride reviews were usually spot on.

Those both take me back. OrlandoRocks had the most detailed pictures of the parks.

Yes, OrlandoRocks was the site I was thinking of although I also liked IOA Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.