Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uni currently doesn’t have any trackless dark rides in any of its parks right ??? So I guess we will be seeing some of that tech at FW. Compared to Dis it seems that there are not as many ride system innovations or should I say trademarks lurking on the internet.

Kong and F&F are trackless by definition but not in the traditional execution sense.

It will have nothing to do with the new park. That’s not Mike’s job.

And it likely has nothing to do with HHN. Those houses are mostly designed (or at least, out to the contracted designers) by now.

Sometimes, a book is just a book.
I guess it is his job now...

Either that, or he’s focused on the T2 replacement.

It would be kinda odd seeing a new park built but with open spaces I don’t think universal guests would not like that very much but if that’s what we know will happen then oh well.
If you’re referring to expansion pads, they’re usually hidden from view, and only after knocking down trees and building a new pathway to it, you’d never know it was even there.

I think theirs only one person who knows that how many worlds or lands the new gate Universal Orlando will have if it’s not called Fantastic Worlds or not. We can say what’s likely to happen. But official will have to come from Comcast/Universal.

What are the chances of a Waterworld mini-land similar to Beijing coming to the 4th gate as one of the "worlds"? From what I've read, the show would be too loud to conduct at the current resort due to residential areas, but the Lockheed Martin site doesn't seem to have that issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.