Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing anything done with Fantastic Beasts will be heavily Potter oriented to insure it's success with pulling in the Potter crowd for FW, and lessening any FB failures to achieve a desired return. They'll know more about Nintendo's real pull once it opens in Japan.

So....clarifying..

I know we have rumors for a central hub that has turnstile entrances for 4 different worlds on opening.

Rumored, we have full world entrances for Nintendo, Classic Monsters, Fantastic Beasts, and how to Train your Dragon/Dreamworks.. If Pokémon just got the go ahead on a full world, are we now opening with 5 or did one of these get the axe?

I grew up with Pokémon, I’ve played every generation of game, I watched the Anime, I have the original ash hat and Pokédex! I’m a fan. BUT, something feels strange about it NOT being within Nintendo World. It feels like the equivalent of making Marvel Super Hero Island and then next door instead of Toon Lagoon, you have IronMan World/Stark Industries.

Last edited:
Ah, forgot about the separate entrances. I love that so much. I don't think Pokemon coming in would cut anything form the park lineup though unless the cost is simply too much. Hell, Im still holding out hope for Lord Of The Rings to make it in there, but I know my hope should be gone for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.