Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 74 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonnie Hammer of NBCUniversal seemed to hint at Universal intergrating more of their tv shows into the theme parks as a way for cross promotion. As much as we look at Universal films, maybe now we will get some of the new Syfy shows into the theme parks.

Please no...

Don't say no yet. There have some very...theme park friendly shows in production coming up which I can see being used in the park such as all of Dark Horse Comic properties they are turning into shows and the new George R R martin project and their Neil Gailman project.

Bonnie Hammer of NBCUniversal seemed to hint at Universal intergrating more of their tv shows into the theme parks as a way for cross promotion. As much as we look at Universal films, maybe now we will get some of the new Syfy shows into the theme parks.

God I hope DWA's Voltron is included into that list of TV Shows..

It doesn't seem like those shows have the ratings to warrant being in the parks.

I have a new blue sky wish for the new park. I want it covered with a dome so bad weather never rains on our fun. Please no Hunger Games scenarios. :)

It doesn't seem like those shows have the ratings to warrant being in the parks.

I have a new blue sky wish for the new park. I want it covered with a dome so bad weather never rains on our fun. Please no Hunger Games scenarios. :)

Two words for the first part...Battlestar Galactica.

As for the second part, Thats what they did in Dubai with the Dreamworks and friends entire park being indoors. The problem is now you having a huge ugly building rather than a skyline to present as your park and a height limit for all your attractions including coasters etc

Two words for the first part...Battlestar Galactica.

As for the second part, Thats what they did in Dubai with the Dreamworks and friends entire park being indoors. The problem is now you having a huge ugly building rather than a skyline to present as your park and a height limit for all your attractions including coasters etc
I was only thinking current shows. Would love to see Galactica.

The dome was just a random fantasy. I would settle for weather control. :)

Reactions: Joel
How about people recharging stations where we can take a nap?

People mover ride. Truly one reason I like Magic Kingdom and Epcot because of numerous empty places to just sit down and nap. But USF & IOA have their places. By RRR, French Courtyard, The area with the rocks by the lagoon (USF), Me Ship the olive, JP Discovery center by the lagoon.

People mover ride. Truly one reason I like Magic Kingdom and Epcot because of numerous empty places to just sit down and nap. But USF & IOA have their places. By RRR, French Courtyard, The area with the rocks by the lagoon (USF), Me Ship the olive, JP Discovery center by the lagoon.
Plus WDW has a few long attractions that are so boring, they're better for naps in the AC than viewing them. :lol:

Reactions: TJwny
Status
Not open for further replies.