Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 79 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 3rd park will need a castle. IOA has Hogwarts and USF will have Peach's castle. So what do you guys think will be the 3rd park's castle? Hyrule Castle? Frankenstein's Castle? Castle Dracula? Duloc?

If Disney does lose the rights to the Wizard of Oz how about using the Emerald City.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
Universal has the rights to the Wicked Broadway show. They supposedly have planned an entire wizard of oz-themed land which could have been used in a pinch if they sold off the rights to Marvel Superhero Island. It might just be that Disney has the rights to The Wizard of Oz movie.

Has anyone thought yet if they could move HHN to the new park and then have a more family friendly Halloween offering at USF and IoA spanning both parks? I'm not thinking about something like what Disney does but just not as intense as HHN. Scary but in a more light hearted way if that makes sense.

Has anyone thought yet if they could move HHN to the new park and then have a more family friendly Halloween offering at USF and IoA spanning both parks? I'm not thinking about something like what Disney does but just not as intense as HHN. Scary but in a more light hearted way if that makes sense.

I believe people have said that they DON'T want Horror Nights to even be located at the Third Gate and that they want to keep it over at the current property of USF and IOA; at least, as I remember..

I believe people have said that they DON'T want Horror Nights to even be located at the Third Gate and that they want to keep it over at the current property of USF and IOA; at least, as I remember..
"They" as in the fans or Universal? Personally I think it could be a good move since it would make it easier for them to expand into certain places in USF and the new park could be built with HHN in mind. Maybe have some "underground" areas specifically for use as houses. Think MK.

"They" as in the fans or Universal? Personally I think it could be a good move since it would make it easier for them to expand into certain places in USF and the new park could be built with HHN in mind. Maybe have some "underground" areas specifically for use as houses. Think MK.
I was thinking they should have built something under fast and furious since the plot is pretty large if they wanted to continue to make space for horror nights.

That does make sense. It also gives people another reason to visit the third park.

Reactions: Mike S
One reason I think they would keep HHN at USF is that they can close USF for HHN and still keep IOA and VB open for guest in that area while park 3 ( or 4 if VB counts as one) can be open for the guest in that area as well as any folks in the original area that just head over there due to USF closing early...if they only have one park out that way plus hotels, it might not make sense to close at 5 PM.

One reason I think they would keep HHN at USF is that they can close USF for HHN and still keep IOA and VB open for guest in that area while park 3 ( or 4 if VB counts as one) can be open for the guest in that area as well as any folks in the original area that just head over there due to USF closing early...if they only have one park out that way plus hotels, it might not make sense to close at 5 PM.
Tbh I never thought of that.

I bet we get a family friendly Halloween event at the new park similar to Mickey's Halloween Party at MK. It will be a good fit with all the kids properties rumored to be there as a part of DreamWorks.

I bet we get a family friendly Halloween event at the new park similar to Mickey's Halloween Party at MK. It will be a good fit with all the kids properties rumored to be there as a part of DreamWorks.
I don't think it's rumors as much as it is just speculation based on what we would do.

Reactions: WAJAS
USF will always be the home of HHN due to the park's wide open walkways and large interior spaces for houses. Any park built (from IOA on) will be too heavily themed with IP to have an HHN. USF is a blank slate in a lot of ways, creatively.

Any time HHN has been at IOA or had a portion of it at IOA, it was mostly a marketing decision to promote something new. Operations wise, it's a nightmare having HHN at IOA.

Status
Not open for further replies.