Universal's Photo Connect | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Photo Connect

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yes they've been changing it a lot over the last year. As of right now FJ and HRRR are included for downloads. HRRR gives you a paper download ticket. FJ places it on your Photo Connect Star Card like all the others. FJ and HRRR are not included in $10 prints for Star Card members. Instead you get 20% off.

Not seen this before, may well buy into this next trip. Seems good value.

I noticed the 20% off for HRRR & FJ but what is the rack rate on these photo's?

Star Card members can now purchase a special print package of 5 5x7s for $15. You can purchase it at any time, but the credits will show on your Star Card account so you don't have to get them all at once.

As of 07/28/13
Star Card Package $59.95 + Tax Includes:
1 printed photo 8x10 or 5x7
Unlimited digital photos in both parks for 5 consecutive days (you get a Photo Connect Star Card and you add your photos as you go) All rides, character shoots, and front gate photos, and photo ops are included.
1 Photo Connect Lanyard and souvenir "ID Card"
$10 5x7/8x10 Prints of all photo connect pictures. (Not HRRR or FJ)
20% off all Amazing Pictures, FJ, and HRRR printed products. 50% off in park 16x18 posters.
A CD of all your photos that is ordered from the website. (Just pay S&H)
$5 Key Chains, 3D Frames & Photo (3D available for Hulk, River Adventure, and Spider-Man M&G photos only), and Hulk Ride DVDs.
$15 "Photo Connect Print Package" of 5 5x7s.
$24.95 upgrade to unlimited 4x6 photos as well (5 consecutive days)

Annual Pass Package $59.95 + Tax
If you are an Annual Pass Holder, you now get exactly the same as mentioned above for 365 consecutive days.

There is also a "sister" package now being offered that offers you unlimited prints (unlimited in the number of photos you take, you get one print of each)instead of digitals. The price is the same as the digitals but each location will print your photo as a 4x6 and offer you a second 4x6 for $2. It also lasts for five days. You can upgrade to the digitals as well for $24.95

Just checked out the Facebook page. One of the most common complaints is that people will get home and the shots with their hands out will be blank. They are supposed to have something in their hands of course. To avoid this on your trip simply view the photos before you leave as currently the photos do have to be edited by an actual associate in the park. Once viewed they are saved on your account exactly how they are shown to you. I've heard rumblings on a change to this but no further details are available at this time.

for the annual passholders - would it include the pictures they take at the gate at HNN? what about the Grinch pictures at Grinchmas?
Sounds like a great deal - may look into it later today when I'm there

HHN photographers last year were included. Grinchmas was also included. There may or may not be exclusive photos offered at these events that may not be included. (Think Photos with Jack) Mardi Gras also had pictures from photographers included. I've got great pictures from all three of those events last year.

Last edited:
HHN photographers last year were included. Grinchmas was also included. There may or may not be exclusive photos offered at these events that may not be included. (Think Photos with Jack) Mardi Gras also had pictures from photographers included. But I've got great pictures from all three of those events last year.

Thanks!!

Thanks for keeping us updated through this thread Frenzy :thumbs: I will seriously give this package some thought especially as I will have AP this time round.

Would be neat if you could post some sample pictures.

Thanks for keeping us updated through this thread Frenzy :thumbs: I will seriously give this package some thought especially as I will have AP this time round.

Would be neat if you could post some sample pictures.

I don't mind showing you a few of mine. Just shoot me a PM. :wave:

I purchased the annual pass version today. It was $59.99 plus tax
The CM confirmed it works for HHN, Grinchmas picture, FJ, and HRRR. Here are some pictures we took today

The transformers pics have Autobot and Decepticon borders too if you head to the counter. That blue border is the default if you don't view them.

I'm going to try and get sample pictures of most of the photo ops available though it may take a couple trips to the park. I know if you ask nicely the photographers will take a picture of just the characters for you (as long as you wait your turn like everyone else)

Last edited:
Brand new photo opportunity! High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride, in Que

This photo is taken while you are in line like the one for Amazing Adventures of Spider Man, then is viewable on your way out of the ride.

Just a heads up! At the Trading Co. at Islands of Adventure, if you purchase any Express Pass at one of the registers, you can also now purchase the Universal Photo Connect Star Package at $39.95. You will receive a ticket that can be redeemed at the DeFoto's Expedition Photography store for the actual Photo Connect Card. Once again, only at the Trading Co. at Islands of Adventure, if you purchase ANY Express Pass, you can also purchase the Star Package at $39.95.

(Source: I work at the Trading Co.)

Reactions: Felipe
Just a heads up! At the Trading Co. at Islands of Adventure, if you purchase any Express Pass at one of the registers, you can also now purchase the Universal Photo Connect Star Package at $39.95. You will receive a ticket that can be redeemed at the DeFoto's Expedition Photography store for the actual Photo Connect Card. Once again, only at the Trading Co. at Islands of Adventure, if you purchase ANY Express Pass, you can also purchase the Star Package at $39.95.

(Source: I work at the Trading Co.)

Heads up that this is only the 5 day digital package, and not the print or annual versions. Also you have to activate it at a PC location the same as the pre-sale. Also express holders need to be careful not to miss the Q photos in Spider-Man and Seuss in the standby Q's.

Been a bit since a Photo Connect update,
The unlimited print package is no longer being offered. The 5 5x7's for $15 is no longer an add on option for Star Card holders.
Check original post for current details.

The Simpsons Couch is included now in the Photo Connect program.

Last edited: