Universal's Photo Connect | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Photo Connect

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
12158331566_a0b211e4c6_c.jpg

Transformers photos just got a little cooler. Metal frames! Or at least metal looking.

Orlando Informer is saying photo connect can now be purchased in one day, 3 day and 14 day increments. Costing 49.95, 59.95 and 99.99 respectively. I'm headed to the parks tomorrow so I'll make sure this information is accurate and see if it affects anything else before updating the main post. This is great news as the 14 day option has been heavily requested

Orlando Informer is saying photo connect can now be purchased in one day, 3 day and 14 day increments. Costing 49.95, 59.95 and 99.99 respectively. I'm headed to the parks tomorrow so I'll make sure this information is accurate and see if it affects anything else before updating the main post. This is great news as the 14 day option has been heavily requested

This new pricing is online only at the moment. Hoping we'll see this kind of flexibility in the parks as well. I've updated the main post with the details of the new online pricing.

I'm a hair confused and want to make sure i'm purchasing the correct thing. We will be in the parks on 4 non-consecutive days, so it looks like the 14 day option would be the way to go. When i go to the Photo Connect site it says Unlimited Digital Downloads. Does this mean that when I get home I can DL all of them to my computer without an add'l charge? I assume it does and from what i've read it certainly looks that way, but before I spend the money i wanted to make sure.

I'm a hair confused and want to make sure i'm purchasing the correct thing. We will be in the parks on 4 non-consecutive days, so it looks like the 14 day option would be the way to go. When i go to the Photo Connect site it says Unlimited Digital Downloads. Does this mean that when I get home I can DL all of them to my computer without an add'l charge? I assume it does and from what i've read it certainly looks that way, but before I spend the money i wanted to make sure.

It is a little confusing even after purchase.
You can download the pictures as much as you want and save them on your computer.(right click and save as)
If you click that you want a download they try to charge you for it.
along with trying to sell mugs,tshirts,caps,ect.

It is a little confusing even after purchase.
You can download the pictures as much as you want and save them on your computer.(right click and save as)
If you click that you want a download they try to charge you for it.
along with trying to sell mugs,tshirts,caps,ect.

Got it, thanks! Will it save it as a decent size or is it smaller and when I try to make it bigger the res gets thrown off?

If your headed to the parks after next week we'll have a new photo op.
BiAadC4IQAApnOa.jpg

At least that's the plan as of now. You can see the overhead equipment in this shot. The photo will be ran similar to SpiderMan. I expect they'll perma-route the regular queue that direction to give everyone the opportunity to take or decline the photo, but on most busy days it'll go that far anyways.
More photos equals more value! We'll have the new pic as soon as it's available and my schedule allows.

I bought it when visited last Christmas so could take advantage of the grinch meet and greet. They were very helpful in there too as I wanted to use it as one of my free prints however they were limited to printing it in specific sizes. They printed it in the smaller size for me. Shows how great there customer service can be! :thumbs:

I'm sorry to revive an old thread, but I would like to know some things about editing the photos in the park. About how long does it take? Do long lines build for this? Is it better to do it periodically throughout the day or to do it on the way out? Are team members available to help past park closing time or is it imperative to get it done beforehand?

I really would like to purchase the Star Card for my three-day trip this summer, it will be my first trip to USO and I love having professional pictures. But if the editing process will take a significant chunk out of my day, I might be less inclined to purchase it.

Hello, anybody there?
I'll be honest. This may not be the best forum to ask for this as evident by the lack of response. Orlando Informer is by far my favorite website for Universal Orlando research when it comes to more specific vacation planning focused stuff. If you look on there site or email a question the guys there will probably have a pretty good answer. Orlando United does touch on the more specific vacation planning stuff at times, but nobody here is an expert in it. We discuss rumor, new ride, construction, and the such more on here.

Hope this helps.

If anyone does have a good answer they should respond soon. Good luck!

I'll be honest. This may not be the best forum to ask for this as evident by the lack of response. Orlando Informer is by far my favorite website for Universal Orlando research when it comes to more specific vacation planning focused stuff. If you look on there site or email a question the guys there will probably have a pretty good answer. Orlando United does touch on the more specific vacation planning stuff at times, but nobody here is an expert in it. We discuss rumor, new ride, construction, and the such more on here.

Hope this helps.

If anyone does have a good answer they should respond soon. Good luck!
That definitely is helpful, thanks!