Universal's Photo Connect | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Photo Connect

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm sorry to revive an old thread, but I would like to know some things about editing the photos in the park. About how long does it take? Do long lines build for this? Is it better to do it periodically throughout the day or to do it on the way out? Are team members available to help past park closing time or is it imperative to get it done beforehand?

I really would like to purchase the Star Card for my three-day trip this summer, it will be my first trip to USO and I love having professional pictures. But if the editing process will take a significant chunk out of my day, I might be less inclined to purchase it.

Hey buddy, we have annual star cards and we get our photos done after every applicable ride. We are always served and have the photo allocated within 5 mins tops, usually in about 2 mins tbh. It's really easy and The only ones that you have to have done separately to this are any photos snapped by roaming photographers in the street. For these, you just need to hit up the Photoconnect store at the park exit at the end of each day. They will then add any borders or characters to these photos that you like :)

Reactions: williamhansard
Hey buddy, we have annual star cards and we get our photos done after every applicable ride. We are always served and have the photo allocated within 5 mins tops, usually in about 2 mins tbh. It's really easy and The only ones that you have to have done separately to this are any photos snapped by roaming photographers in the street. For these, you just need to hit up the Photoconnect store at the park exit at the end of each day. They will then add any borders or characters to these photos that you like :)
I really appreciate all this info, thanks very much :D

Reactions: amityboattours