USO/IOA secrets | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

USO/IOA secrets

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
i am not here to prove myself.
pumpkin_boat.jpg

pic very related!

Last edited:
Jakemeister, thanks for the pic, it made me :rofl:

Orlando Chaos, I remember reading quite a few of those on another site before, in a similar order. :look: Most of them are quite interesting, but I already knew all of the IoA ones.

Orlando Chaos, I remember reading quite a few of those on another site before, in a similar order. :look: Most of them are quite interesting, but I already knew all of the IoA ones.
Yeah, some of those are the same secrets I posted on another site, anything wrong with that?

Last edited:
I love the Lorax area in Suess Landing. My favorite part is the plaque that reads, "Because someone like you cared a whole awful lot, this park is here now when before it was not." I got chills that had nothing to do with the weather when I first read it today.

I love the Lorax area in Suess Landing. My favorite part is the plaque that reads, "Because someone like you cared a whole awful lot, this park is here now when before it was not." I got chills that had nothing to do with the weather when I first read it today.

I absolutely HAVE to find that plaque. I've never seen it. Pics?

I absolutely HAVE to find that plaque. I've never seen it. Pics?

Sorry. :/ But you can find it toward the end of the Lorax path. It's one of my favorite areas of the park.

EDIT: Found a pic, but it doesn't show the whole thing. Apparently my memory sucks and the plaque reads, "Because someone like you cared a whole awful lot, this park is alive where before it was not."

It's the bottom most pic on this page. http://sonderbooks.com/sonderjourneys/?p=182

Last edited:
That's really cool. I'll have to look for it next time I'm there.

I don't know if this was posted before, but if you throw a coin in the mouths of the fish in McElliot's Pool (Seuss), the fish will squirt you with water.

Can anyone confirm the Captain America being killed near the diner or the Wolverine going crazy near the Magneto cutout? I've been trying to hear them for years but can never seem to hear it.