Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 50 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I shall try and get a high res file made up tonight.

If it helps at all, you can find a digital version on page 2 of the 2016 UO Vacation Brochure. It's still a rasterized image, but might be a bit better than a photo of a logo:

Universal Orlando - Universal Orlando - Vacation Planning Guide

And here's a .pdf version:
https://media.triseptsolutions.com/...shingImages/PDFs/Destination_Brochure_AAA.PDF

WGxgpcG.jpg

This is a lot more difficult to recreate than I had thought, everything is too blurry to really make a good trace. I'm sure a .pdf will appear soon enough with the logo as a vector in it.

Spending about 20mins looking at the logo, I'm not really sure how I feel about it, I think it's a nice design but I would have thought with the main icon of the park being a volcano, there would be some fire or something in there some where.

Sorry sounds like they have similar requirements as aquatica. Maybe that will change when moving to Volcano Bay. How about the slides at WNW, those that you don't need to be 48" to go on? Aquatica is a mixed bag, some require it others dont.

There are some rides that state that if you are between 36"-48" inches tall, you have to be accompanied by an adult. For Aqua Drag Racer, you just have to be at least 42" tall, and no requirements for a life jacket. I hope that helps?! :)

Reactions: IzzyB
Yeah, not really a fan of that. Would look good for a smaller independent park but for a Universal park? Not my cup of tea.

Wow a water park that features lots of tropical plants and locations with a strong tiki vibe has a logo mostly based with blue and green that seems to be from the 1950s.

Reactions: Mr. EPCOT
Status
Not open for further replies.