Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 51 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand, it's a logo. I cant remember a time where I decided against or for a park based on it's logo. Honestly, I couldn't tell you what the logos are for any parks as its as relevant to me as the year the most wheat was produced.

When was the last time you heard someone say "Hey, have you ever been to Universal studios? Man . . . the logo they use is bad ass!"?

Uni should have made the logo closer to this:

200px-TyphoonLagoonWaterParkColor.png

Relaxing but exciting and conveying the park's icon.

The Volcano Bay one is like 100000000000000x better than that. I'd buy a t-shirt with the VB logo on it. I don't want a t-shirt with that monstrosity on it.

Simple, clean, and gets the point across.
I'd mostly agree with this. Disney water parks have logos that are too clunky, but that doesn't mean that the Volcanoe Bay logo is amazing either. It could be clunkier.

You guys act like because I criticized the smallest aspect of this project I'll never set foot in the park, which is complete misrepresentation.

I'll almost definitely have an AP.

We saw pictures last night, one of which I believe tells us what the smaller kiosk will be used for. Wasn't there a cooler in the picture? I cannot recall whose instagram account that was...

Geez, it's a logo. And it's not even that bad. Everyone needs to chill.
Just because it's a logo means criticism cannot be applied? Sorry that I expected a little better. Still doesn't affect my excitement for the park though.

The notion that criticizing something because it's a small thing I simply cannot get behind. This is discussion board and the logo was brought up for discussion. Differentiating opinions makes for good conversation in my experience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.