Volcano Bay: General Discussion | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay: General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think the reason we are seeing long wait lines is because literally anyone can use their device to get in line. Unlike Disney whose fast passes limit you 3 to start, and several that are booked up way before you actually Visit the park.

Since there is no real penalty or hinderance to scan your taptu, more people end up waiting in lines for rides they would have said..."I'm not waiting an hour for that!"

Well you can only reserve one ride at a time. So if you just scan your tapu all willy nilly, it's going to cancel the last reservation. If your set on riding the drop slide, and it's 100 min, you're going to wait 100 min before scanning your band again.

Reactions: SeventyOne
I think the Tainwaa tubes or whatever, Punga Racers, and Ohya and Ohno should not have TapuTapu.They are pretty basic rides and could easily be done without TapuTapu. Also in Tim Tracker's volcano bay video, park looks wonderful. It looks so much better in a video than photos!

Reactions: MattA and 12th Man
I think the Tainwaa tubes or whatever, Punga Racers, and Ohya and Ohno should not have TapuTapu.They are pretty basic rides and could easily be done without TapuTapu. Also in Tim Tracker's volcano bay video, park looks wonderful. It looks so much better in a video than photos!

Oh, that Tim Tracker. He had a wonderful sidekick yesterday.

1. That was already posted.

2. I said it's time to drop that conversation. If you want to have it, go to the dedicated thread and have at it.

Sorry, didn't know. Was this posted?

Universals-Volcano-Bay-Star-Gazers.jpg

The manufacturers website also says they can push notifications to specific locations in the park.
"$2 off Ice Cream" coupon to everyone standing in the guest services line wouldn't hurt...
Screenshot_20170526-220833.png

The level to which nothing in the park matches what was advertised is shaping up to be grounds for a false advertising lawsuit.

Look, we all know right now - they didn't finish it by yesterday. There is still a lot left to add or finish. I know Runnamukka and Feasting Frog doesn't have their marquee up yet. Some water features haven't been turned on. Other than the areas around the backside of the volcano, I'm curious as to what doesn't match?

Reactions: Dan B
I hope from later season reviews to find that this park is manageable with a plan on a normal ticket and that Universal has not applied the often HHN plan of punish you as much as possible for not buying express. We will find out in time.

Reactions: SeventyOne
It seems like tapu tapu never shows the actual time. Any chance they would add that in the future?

I hope it does. Another recommendation would be to add digital boards around park. Would help tell wait times, tell the time, and maybe provide some weather info.

Ghetto river

Either contribute and have a discussion, or knock it off.

Will be going at the beginning and end of June, will be interesting to see how things change throughout the month.