Waits and Uptime Reports - Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure | Page 57 | Inside Universal Forums

Waits and Uptime Reports - Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Looks like Hag is getting reliable. Was open early 8am and late 9pm all thanksgiving week.I didn't notice much down time but lines in the am still stretching into lost continent. I was watching runners streaking past the circus mcgurkus during my grinch breakfast. Also noticed the 3pm closing message on app is gone and the signes in the park are gone.

It’s a very busy season holiday weekend... So it’s possible they go back to early closures Monday. It’ll be interesting to see what happens next week.

Reactions: truejonas
It’s a very busy season holiday weekend... So it’s possible they go back to early closures Monday. It’ll be interesting to see what happens next week.
Oh no, don’t jinx me! We’re going next week and I’m hoping for a night ride!

also, this is my novice knowledge of ride systems, but if it can handle the high volume of a busy holiday time, why do they close it early when it isn’t as packed? Is it more related to further testing?

Oh no, don’t jinx me! We’re going next week and I’m hoping for a night ride!

also, this is my novice knowledge of ride systems, but if it can handle the high volume of a busy holiday time, why do they close it early when it isn’t as packed? Is it more related to further testing?

More like programming and testing to increase reliability and trains.

Reactions: Alicia
First week of cold temperatures for the attraction, let’s see how uptime is.

I was there yesterday with it windy. 60 minute posted that jumped up to 90 mins about 5 mins after I got in line. Had an almost full queue all the way near entrance. Took about 35-40 mins to board. Running extremely reliable.

Two different sets people got pulled from trains. One couple in our train and one in the one behind. Because of the double pulls (lap bars not fitting), they had to stop the belt for maybe 10 seconds. I guess a eat check person wasn’t doing their job well, but to be fair they weren’t that big in appearance.

Single riders line was flying. They weren’t making it a point to combine odd parties at all like they used to, so any odd number got a single rider every time.
My assumption is because the line was loving so quick that they actually wouldn’t have time to merge odd numbered parties together. It was so fast I don’t see how it would’ve been possible outside of an extra cast member doing that.
So single rider might be much better here if the line is moving quickly.

I was there yesterday with it windy. 60 minute posted that jumped up to 90 mins about 5 mins after I got in line. Had an almost full queue all the way near entrance. Took about 35-40 mins to board. Running extremely reliable.

Two different sets people got pulled from trains. One couple in our train and one in the one behind. Because of the double pulls (lap bars not fitting), they had to stop the belt for maybe 10 seconds. I guess a eat check person wasn’t doing their job well, but to be fair they weren’t that big in appearance.

Single riders line was flying. They weren’t making it a point to combine odd parties at all like they used to, so any odd number got a single rider every time.
My assumption is because the line was loving so quick that they actually wouldn’t have time to merge odd numbered parties together. It was so fast I don’t see how it would’ve been possible outside of an extra cast member doing that.
So single rider might be much better here if the line is moving quickly.

This is what I like to hear...going in a little over a month, and hoping for a smooth experience.

There were two days during the week when we went in mid November when the actual temps came in under predictions and were in the high 50's very low 60's for the day's high. ride was fine then.

There were two days during the week when we went in mid November when the actual temps came in under predictions and were in the high 50's very low 60's for the day's high. ride was fine then.

I'm not sure if it's normal or not but I did get on the ride one day when it was cold in mid-November like that. Ride was running fine, but after I got off the ride they were running empty trains for a bit. Is it normal for them to run empty trains mid-day for testing?

I'm not sure if it's normal or not but I did get on the ride one day when it was cold in mid-November like that. Ride was running fine, but after I got off the ride they were running empty trains for a bit. Is it normal for them to run empty trains mid-day for testing?

Quite often they are running empty trains.