Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Waits and Uptime Reports - Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

Im traveling in 2 weeks but honestly kinda wish I was there now lol I could get IOA done by noon today then just lounge in my hotel until the storm passes over. Wont have a wait like this for Hagrid's likely until this thing gets running permanently.

Literally the only thing in the park yesterday with a wait.

Was there at 7. 90 min posted. Queue was outside And by the Hut.

Not that I need to state the obvious, but you can never be sure anymore.
Hurricanes suck. Property is damaged. People can be hurt. People are inconvenienced. It's a financial toll on the state and business. Etc, etc.

That out of the way, Hurricanes are badass for the parks. The 1-2 days before a hurricane hits are always amazing. If you can go to a park before a hurricane, consider yourself lucky.

Volcano Bay 2 days before Irma (this was 7 mins before park open). Remember, this was in 2017, the year the park opened and the crowds were hellacious:
ZlfAqfv.jpg

50 mins after park open:
6QdMpmQ.jpg

Diagon Alley the day before Irma, 25 mins after park opening:
mSlUNbE.jpg

ZdcRWHv.jpg

Gringotts 40 mins after park open:
0M8gguv.jpg

After the ride (no one waiting):
uO3o4sG.jpg

Diagon an hour and 23 mins after park open:
nP8ZrRk.jpg

Jimmy Fallon at 11:30am (which wasn't even 4 months old):
zbhPeOK.jpg

I know throughout the resort many people were offered to go home since crowds are so low, so they probably are running a less than Normal amount of trains.

I know throughout the resort many people were offered to go home since crowds are so low, so they probably are running a less than Normal amount of trains.
How would the number of TMs in the station affect how many trains can run? The trains load one at a time.

I timed trains and my count was four on a cycle that looped just under every five minutes. About 700 GC/hour. Not as good as last night when they had six. I had heard that inclusive of weather and technical downtimes that this thing was averaging in the 600-700 range, so my clicking seems to support that.

How would the number of TMs in the station affect how many trains can run? The trains load one at a time.

I timed trains and my count was four on a cycle that looped just under every five minutes. About 700 GC/hour. Not as good as last night when they had six. I had heard that inclusive of weather and technical downtimes that this thing was averaging in the 600-700 range, so my clicking seems to support that.

Weird, last I heard they were reliability running 8.

It doesn’t. But they probably wanted to save money and just decided to run less today.

Weird, last I heard they were reliability running 8.
Last two times before today they appeared to be running a profile of 6-7 in a pack with a large gap at the end, which is what I would do if I was trying to prevent cascading.

Yesterday the gaps were about 30 seconds and then two and a half minutes until the pack of six cycled through again.

Today was even spacing so four is technically a guess, but if you were to add up five trains worth of time it would have required stopping in the station.