Westworld | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Westworld

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This is where I have a bit of an issue. A daily duplicate loop that can only be modified by the guests seems a bit too often. Why not a 7 day loop? As is, it seems a heavy dose of a deja vu for the guests.

I thought it was mentioned at one point, it was about a week for the loop?

This is where I have a bit of an issue. A daily duplicate loop that can only be modified by the guests seems a bit too often. Why not a 7 day loop? As is, it seems a heavy dose of a deja vu for the guests.
Look at games like Grand Theft Auto or Red Dead Redemption. It doesn't matter that the general structure of the world is the same day to day, people go explore different regions and get new stuff out of it. They mention 12 story lines with 100 interconnected narratives. Plus if they have special events like the Saloon heist then there is more than enough to keep someone interested for a while. This show has me hooked in so far and I have already watched twice. I really look forward to seeing this unfold.

Reactions: Porkchop
I found it interesting that they mention an incident 30 years ago, so assume this isn't just a reboot but imagines the park went on after the events of the movie. Probably wouldn't be in the first season, but it would be interesting to see them explore Futureworld or some of the other areas.

Why would HBO do that? Is it common?
I believe I read an article that said they didn't want it to compete with the debate. I don't have cable so I watch everything on my schedule through the app anyways. Netflix releases their whole series all at once, probably only a matter of time before other networks start doing that too.