1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Westworld

Discussion in 'Games, Movies & Sports' started by Teebin, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Mr. EPCOT

Mr. EPCOT Veteran Member

I think it's been hinted that this is on an island somewhere, not within the United States. As for PETA... there are no animals. Everything is manufactured... EVERYTHING. As hinted at by the horse in the title sequence and moments like when Dr. Ford stops that snake.

If you do that, they're going to respond naturally according to their personality. If you walk up to them during a heist, more likely than not all you're just going to get is a funny look from them and they tell you to frak off. It all depends you, on if you're playing it white hat or black hat. If you're playing it white hat, you'll find a story thread to follow that leads to a romantic liaison with one of the characters. Or if you're playing it black hat, you're probably going to be doing stuff like what happened to Dolores at her farm. But they're not just going to blindly follow your commands, they're going to act and respond the way their personality has been programmed.

2. Teebin

Teebin Legendary Member

3. DragonSlayer

DragonSlayer Choose Thy Fate... Premium Member

So they've had to interrupt shooting season two because of the wildfires in California. Would've thought Ford had an answer to theme park days being ruined by the weather by now ;)

Andysol and Teebin like this.
  4. Andysol

Andysol Veteran Member

5. scott_walker

scott_walker Premium Member

Finally got around to watching the original. It holds up pretty well considering its age. In a weird coincidence, I watched it directly after Jurassic Park and couldn't help but notice how similar the stories are (Same writer after all). I think there was some inspiration for Terminator in there.

Also, James Brolin is the spitting image of Christian Bale in it.

SeventyOne likes this.
  6. Teebin

Teebin Legendary Member

OK, I have to confess. I cannot stop watching this show over and over and over again. Do I need help? :saywhat:

7. TheGentTrent

TheGentTrent Rookie

Just came across this (NSFW of course).

Teebin likes this.