What is your favorite restaurant inside IOA? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

What is your favorite restaurant inside IOA?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What is your favorite restaurant inside IOA?

• Total voters
The Three Broomsticks, the Fish and Chips there are seriously the best I've ever had!Never been to Mythos before, might have to try it out the next time I go there. Is there anyone here who could give me a very detailed review of the place? I mean, hearing stuff like "Great", "Awesome", and "Amazing" doesn't really tell me anything about it.

Thats what I'm talking about, they have GREAT Fish and Chips. Makes Epcots look like a pile of crap.

While I love the atmosphere and animation inside the Three Broomsticks and I love the story lines on the walls of Confiscos, when it comes down to quality, value and theming no one beats Mythos. I love dining there, and I love just sitting and watching the Hulk from across the lake.

@JungleSkip the last time I ate at Cafe 4 they got mine and my dads meal wrong everybody that was working there were roudy teenagers and they kept texting away but that was back in 2008

I do have to say Mythos really. It just feels magical inside there, the food is great and the view across to Marvel at night is really special. However, second place goes to Croissant Moon - for some reason it's the place I always think of when a daydream of "wish I was in Orlando" strikes me. It just represents the whole park to me. I can picture it now - wandering in at 11 ish, grabbing a cherry danish and milkshake, and sitting outside by the little wall listening to the POE music, watching the people, spying a look at Hulk over the rooftops, and flicking the flies away from my food :p Ah, bliss.

I do have to say Mythos really. It just feels magical inside there, the food is great and the view across to Marvel at night is really special. However, second place goes to Croissant Moon - for some reason it's the place I always think of when a daydream of "wish I was in Orlando" strikes me. It just represents the whole park to me. I can picture it now - wandering in at 11 ish, grabbing a cherry danish and milkshake, and sitting outside by the little wall listening to the POE music, watching the people, spying a look at Hulk over the rooftops, and flicking the flies away from my food :p Ah, bliss.

The flies and the birds. I've been approached ("attacked" is a bit extreme) by birds at Croissant Moon before and it wasn't pleasant... lol

Wimpys! Although the last two times I went in August 2009 and 2010 it was closed for seasonal apparently. I was very disappointed, hopefully it's open when I go back this August

At the moment, I have to say Burger Digs purely because it's the most vivid memory when I think about restuarants at IOA.
Last time I was in the park, we ate at about noon after wandering around the park riding as we pleased. I just remember looking out one of the windows and seeing the Hogwarts tower, I could have died...
But I remember eating and just looking out onto the park below. It's just a cool place to eat I think.