What is your favorite restaurant inside IOA? | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

What is your favorite restaurant inside IOA?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What is your favorite restaurant inside IOA?

• Total voters
I voted Mythos but I want to make a point to try many more IOA restaurants on my next research trip. Does anyone know if there is a difference between say, The Burger Digs and Wimpy's, or is it the toppings bar that makes the difference? I need an excuse for contacting Steven Jayson anyway.

Last edited:
I will be heading down to Universal this Saturday and would like to know if the Green Eggs and Ham Cafe will be open on Sunday and Monday.

It's luck of the draw, but since it's peak season, you have a pretty good chance. It's not even necessarily open all day though, so if you see it open, go.

Wimpys and Captain America are my favorite places to grab some lunch. Capt. America had a really good chicken sandwich last time I was there. Wimpys always used to be my favorite spot, however it's been closed the past few summers I've been there. Has it been open at all this summer to those that have been there recently?

I didnt like Captain America the people that worked there were complete snobs and the food wasn't even good im never eating there again!!! But that was also 4 years ago lol

To a point, it's gotten where the quality of food is pretty much the same between Confisco's and Mythos, whereas Mythos used to be leaps and bounds better.

To a point, it's gotten where the quality of food is pretty much the same between Confisco's and Mythos, whereas Mythos used to be leaps and bounds better.

Sadly this is true. Mythos about five years ago would've been fantastic compared to now.

I'm still a sucker for their Tomato Bisque though.

How is Confisco's? I've never had it but from all this talk I'd rather have it or Finn's than pay Mythos prices.

It's a great sit down meal after a long day at IOA. The servers I've had are more attentive and nicer than Mythos, and the food is quite good.

Cinnabon.........:lol: Nah, just messin with ya. Mythos because it has great everything. Also really liked Three Broomsticks for the breakfast thing. Nothing like a butter beer before a ride on Forbidden Journey.