What is your favorite restaurant inside USF? | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

What is your favorite restaurant inside USF?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What is your favorite restaurant inside USF?

• Beverly Hills Boulangerie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kid Zone Pizza Company

• Other

• Total voters
Any restaurant that's open to the elements, especially McGurkus will have it's share of bug problems. As long as these issues AREN'T in the food preparation area, then it's not a big problem for me. As for any other restaurant in either park, i've never really seen any insect or virmin problems.

Unless you count those bitchy pigeons by Pizza Predatoria. They are pretty damn mean.

Any restaurant that's open to the elements, especially McGurkus will have it's share of bug problems. As long as these issues AREN'T in the food preparation area, then it's not a big problem for me. As for any other restaurant in either park, i've never really seen any insect or virmin problems.

Unless you count those bitchy pigeons by Pizza Predatoria. They are pretty damn mean.

When you eat something with a cockroach thats been deep fried with the bacon let me know how you feel..

I will ask....
Are we talking the large flying type of roaches, called Palmetto bugs around here? If so there is nothing that can be done as they will just fly on in.
Now if you are talking the small ones, of the German variety, that infest a place... then there is absolutly no excuse for that.

I'm not really sure, I know it was SOME TYPE of roach, but I'm no bug expert so....?

Just to clarify my opinion here, I was really just sharing my bug encounter, I'm not really upset over it. I know they keep the doors open in McGurkus and if something wants to crawl/fly in there's not much they can do about it.

However Hatetofly's circumstance is completely different and very disturbing. :ack:

All this cockroach business is making me want to never eat at Universal again! haha My fav restaurant is Mel's Diner because of the atmosphere and the band that plays in front of it! Love the music. I have never been into Monster's Cafe unfortunatly despite being a huge horror fan.

all this cockroach business is making me want to never eat at universal again! Haha my fav restaurant is mel's diner because of the atmosphere and the band that plays in front of it! Love the music. I have never been into monster's cafe unfortunatly despite being a huge horror fan.

1.blah
2.double blah

i finally voted for Lombard's. not because of theming or anything like that. the meal i had was amazing.

Vegetarian Pasta Primavera.
406616_10150467323804150_501609149_8712343_392284_n.jpg

usually i like to eat at richters for quick service though. because it is so close to one of my top rides. Earthquake(Disaster) and i love the theming they have going on. Monsters is also good.

i really want to eat at cafe labamba

also my waitress had worked at universal since the early 90's (or when it opened i forget) it was so much fun to talk to her about how the park had changed.

i finally voted for Lombard's. not because of theming or anything like that. the meal i had was amazing.

Vegetarian Pasta Primavera.
406616_10150467323804150_501609149_8712343_392284_n.jpg

usually i like to eat at richters for quick service though. because it is so close to one of my top rides. Earthquake(Disaster) and i love the theming they have going on. Monsters is also good.

i really want to eat at cafe labamba

also my waitress had worked at universal since the early 90's (or when it opened i forget) it was so much fun to talk to her about how the park had changed.

That looks really good. Never have eaten at Lombards though, looks like it's worth a try.

Not very impressed with the food at USF. I like Finnegan's and Louie's. I have yet to try Lombard's.

I absolutely detest the food at Mel's. Great theming but awful food in my opinion. I avoid the place at all costs.

^Is Louie's any good? I always assumed not as the quality of pizza elsewhere on property has tasted like school cafeteria garbage.

^Is Louie's any good? I always assumed not as the quality of pizza elsewhere on property has tasted like school cafeteria garbage.

It's not great, but IMO it's good enough.

I like the pizza over at Confisco Grill better. In fact, we often walk over and eat at "The Grill" as my wife and I really like the food and the service over there.

IMO Louie's (as well as Cafe 4) is by far the best pizza you're gonna get in a theme park fast-food setting. I've never been disappointed with it. It's basically where I eat every time I'm there.

Reactions: Andy
Finnegan's is one of my favorite restaurants in a park. So yeah, that's my favorite! :smiley:

Oh, and are there really ROACHES in some restaurants?! :yikes: Oh dear...

IMO Louie's (as well as Cafe 4) is by far the best pizza you're gonna get in a theme park fast-food setting. I've never been disappointed with it. It's basically where I eat every time I'm there.

Agreed 100%

I would have to disagree and say Busch Gardens Bird Gardens buffet has the best Pizza, haven't had SeaWorlds buffet yet, I have had in a theme/amusement park. If you haven't had it you really should try it... all you can eat and drink pizza, pasta, salad, and desserts for $12. If you drink two sodas while you are there and take one to go you got your moneys worth, gratest theme park value to be found IMO.