What is your favorite restaurant inside USF? | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

What is your favorite restaurant inside USF?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What is your favorite restaurant inside USF?

• Beverly Hills Boulangerie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kid Zone Pizza Company

• Other

• Total voters
^ Dear God man don't read my comments about this place :lol:

I don't know what it is, but the USF choices really don't do anything for me compared to IOA. The shakes at Mel's are decent, but that's about it there. I had the pizza at Louis' last time I was there, and it was surprisingly good but the caesar salad was forgettable (dressing was a little too watery or the lettuce wasn't drained very well). I made the tragic mistake of ordering the apple pie at Richters...will never make that mistake again! I would have rather paid $2 for the tiny slice at BK over the gigantic slice of crap I got at Richter's.

Contrast that with IOA where I have eaten in every land besides Marvel and wouldn't hesitate to again. I really want to have Thunder Terrace again because I remember it was really good back in 04 when I first visited but haven't been hungry when I've been in the JP area since then. I'm tempted to get up early enough to have breakfast at Three Broomsticks sometimes...but that never happens. :lol:

Burger digs burgers has some good burgers and Ilove the Three Broomsticks breakfast while I was there, and I agree with you about IOA having the better food options.

Ate at Monsters Cafe on Saturday night. I found a reasonably priced dinner I had not tried before. I ordered the meatloaf. The meal consisted of two rather large slices of meatloaf, mashed potatoes (instant), steamed broccoli, fried onions and gravy. All and all not a bad meal save the instant potatoes. A large and filling portion for $8.99. If your really hungry I suggest you give it a try.

Now if I could only wrap my head around the $9.99 Nathan's hot dogs.