Will JP be closing soon? | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Will JP be closing soon?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The only issue I would have with a woodie is the the Florida humidity. Very interested to see how Fun Spots holds up after the first year or two. That being said you can't lose with Thunderheads style of layout with either great maintenance or using Intamins prefab construction methods. Intamin does love package deals btw and with their rumored involvement in Potter phase 2 it's not totally out of the question :lol:

Here is what GCI can do with a small footprint coaster. And it's only 96' tall. So only the top of the lift hill would be seen, and I think would look great from Point of Entry peeking up over the trees. This would easily fit in the old tike lot. Of course Uni. would get their own custom layout.

[video=youtube;RxJsFaSIXVs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxJsFaSIXVs[/video]

Ummm Disneyhead are you sure? I mean idk what the trike encounters layout is but im pretty positive Thunderhead is much bigger than the area its in...

Just had a look on Google Maps and Thunderhead is bigger than the TE plot, but not by a huge amount. However once you factor in queue and everything as well it's even less space. Personally I would rather see the supposed amber mine indoor coaster.

I personally would love a jeep ride where Trike currently sits. Second choice might be a small coaster like Triple Hurricane that was at Cypress Gardens. I'm sure it's still there but with a different name. JP is a HUGE area, with little in it, and one of the attractions rarely used.