Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 129 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It hasn't been announced yet though, I would have thought before UOR would have brought phase 2 when avatar came out to destroy it. But who knows. It would be silly to think that now it's kind of leaked.

Personally, I think there is definitely some glimmer of truth to this concept, but I also think it may be a gathering of most of the rumors that have been out there when it comes to Gringotts. For a while people have pretty much desbribed how they wanted to Gringotts and you only have to go to that link to read it all in one post.

We've seen what people can do in their spare time, viola I'm looking at your and your concept drawings, so its feasible this is the work of fan art.

As excited as this article made me, I also know that most of what was said has been rumored for a while, I mean seriously how did we all not know there would be another Ollivanders.

So, I'll patiently wait until the 24th until I get some REAL news.

Doubt it, with the lines that both of them will have, both will stay and I'm sure the DA one will have 2 showrooms instead of one.

It'll be seriously lazy of them if they make two of the exact same experiences in different spots.

People get on Disney all the time for having multiple Dumbos in MK and one in DAK. This is no different.

If this whole thing is about what makes Universal the most money, then why would they close one of their biggest cash cows?

I can't see Avatar opening before Potter. And, yes, Jaws will take a while to clean up, but Uni can have a lot of things prebuilt and then transported in. Isn't that what theme parks do with a lot of facades anyway?

And I hope that make a bigger Ollivander's in USF and repurpose the current building. Someone suggested a while back that they make it Madame Puttifoot's (I butchered that name didn't I :lol:). I love that idea.

And I hope that make a bigger Ollivander's in USF and repurpose the current building. Someone suggested a while back that they make it Madame Puttifoot's (I butchered that name didn't I :lol:). I love that idea.

Yea, it's Puddifoot's.:lol:

And yea, that's what I want to see happen. It's odd that such a UK setting doesn't have a tea shop.

Interesting to note in the AS drawings Teebin posted the scene in the coloured diagram labelled "Voldemort + Dementors". Slightly off on a tangent but thought I'd point it out!

The way I see these plans is that they will probably turn out to be true anyway, but through no special connections or secret leaks on the part of TPI. Given most people have thought this will happen for the past few months anyway, you could sum it up in a post like that and claim a leak with little fear of being called wrong. So in a way it doesn't matter if they're real or not IMO. :shrug:

But they'd still make that money. Ollivander's isn't even a shop. The wand section of Dervish and Banges would still be there, and they'd still be making their money

But Olllivander's draws people to the shop and maybe convinces them to buy a wand. Maybe in the future they'll change it, but I think when Potter 2.0 opens up we're gonna have 2 Ollivander's.

Status
Not open for further replies.