Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 169 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did parkscope get that and why is it so friggin small and messy? And why do some of you think that this explains something?

The plans came from a new SFWMD filing today. Most of the plans were censored when they were scanned, but the South Station was left uncovered.

And a little word of advice to whoever runs ParkScope... make sure you're linking to the source when you're posting actual blueprints/building plans like that. Saying things like "we obtained these" or "we have our ways" is a great way to get a C&D from Universal legal.

Got word from a friend that lives in the apartments behind Uni that a crane was doing work on the Fear Factor Live side of Amity last night, and is gone this morning.

I wonder why there and why only for the one night?

disneyaerials6-13-12052.jpg

^New underground pipes, drainage etc. I have mentioned before that there is a ton of underground utilities to be laid throughout the site. Many of them will be under streets and walkways of a diagon yet to appear.

Think how complicated the underground drainage network is alone! The dewatering pumps are draining into both the lagoon and the pond next to the apartments. Fact is, it is all happening underground.

That said, two images big boy size:

station_s_full.jpg

earthquake.jpg

These are well point plans (dewatering)... so there is a ton more prep... weeks and months. Arrow points to what may be the side of a building yet to come. St. Pancras??? click view images to see them full sized.

Last edited:
Sorry I just came across it, I guess this is old news then. Must have been discovered when I was on my holiday :thumbs:

Batsmouth and anyone else who is interested. What Reel meant was that these are the sites where all documents are first posted. Everyone note that all projects are listed under UNIVERSAL CITY DEVELOPMENT and must be searched as such.

county comptroller:
http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagleweb/docSearch.jsp
easiest to use, but it appears that Universal is avoiding it as much as possible.

Florida Water Management (SFWMD)
http://my.sfwmd.gov/ePermitting/PopulateLOVs.do?flag=1
decent site where you might catch posts related to water planning only... recent plans have been posted here to Uni's chagrin. Uni has since asked them not to post plans... but things have snuck through recently.

city permits:
http://198.190.151.7/tm_bin/tmw_cmd.pl?tmw_cmd=StatusQueryForm&tmw_query=PublicCase
HORRID old software site where info is returned on newer browsers as gibberish. Try an old version of IE for better results.

These documents are posted out of the blue and there may be weeks with none and then days with many.

Status
Not open for further replies.