Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 171 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waterfront update from @Orlando_United twitter:

Awbst5wCAAA7dnk.jpg

We all assume they are changing the profile of the lagoon on the amity side. Might be kill the jutting concrete piers and create a more curving lakefront wall. I don't know and few do. Look for plans laid out on decks and boats those of you with nice cameras (Bob Wadd Bob Wadd Bob Wadd) :wave:

We all assume they are changing the profile of the lagoon on the amity side. Might be kill the jutting concrete piers and create a more curving lakefront wall. I don't know and few do. Look for plans laid out on decks and boats those of you with nice cameras (Bob Wadd Bob Wadd Bob Wadd) :wave:

Oh I see, pretty cool stuff. I know nothing about construction so this is helping :stunned:

^ Me too. I am just making it up as I go along. So, will the walls go on the inside yet can't be pounded down as deep as usual and need braces to keep them erect? By 'usual', I am thinking of the levees in New Orleans... those corrugated steel things have to go 20'-30' feet into the sea bed? When it comes to cofferdams, none of this really make sense to me. Regardless, I love this mysterious construction stuff. Kieps mee shahp.

Last edited:
so it looks like they are expanding the grounds and adding some square footage to the park. Possibly to add more room to fit all those tourists waiting in line for Olivanders Part 2.

Ok... really sorry for my vagueness. This applies to at LEAST three threads in some way but decided to post it here. Some things I have posted in these threads have been 'slightly' incorrect but not really incorrect. Major things appear to be happening in places they won't end up happening. If you see an out of place character on one attraction could it be image burn in? Objects in the reflection are not always what they appear... (phew, had to be careful how I wrote this. I didn't expect this info today... at all.)

I think I am following this correctly.. Pondering the effect.

no clue what you are talking about? Out of place characters in an attraction due to screen burn in? So they are re-using screens from anoter attraction on the new ride? That can't be right....

Status
Not open for further replies.