Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 173 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and no, but I would think it would be pretty cool, while yes the pod can lift up and down, but you're confined to a small space, maybe a platform, but I was thinking while the vehicle is still in forward motion it could lift, pivot, swivel and do everything on its own rather than a room with fans blowing wind in your face.

So the 3 threads would be this one, The soundstage 44, and the mummy rehab? Yay, nay??? Im so beyond lost besides the part where they may be testing Gringotts inside the mummy

Hand-me-downs can be such a bummer. Sometimes we expect brand new things and find out that it isn't going to happen after all.

Gringotts will be using Mummy's cars, Mummy will be closing because of Potter.

There was no Amenhotep that died in 722BC At least not a famous one. Project 722 is the Diagon Alley overall project that will mark the end of the Mummy.

Last edited:
Ok, a bunch of you have overshot the runway... by a mile. No one is looking at my picture and taking it literally.
No one is taking that and reading my post, "Hand-me-downs can be such a bummer. Sometimes we expect brand new things and find out that it isn't going to happen after all." or "If you see an out of place character on one attraction could it be image burn in?"

office_space.jpg

office_space_kit_mat.jpg

Reactions: Sideshow Mike
The picture is a scarab with Spiderman logo. So, Spidey and Mummy. Hand-me-downs should be referencing something from these two attractions. But what? Burn in leads me to believe the projectors. Spidey's projectors to be used in Mummy while Mummy's are used in Potter? I think JungleSkip guessed it right.

Or maybe not. :lol:

The projectors aren't what gets burned in though, its the screens. When Spidey was refurbished I don't know if the screens were replaced or not, not to mention I don't think burn in happens to theater screens more than a tube or plasma TV.

As far as things being burned in, maybe the fire room in mummy is being duplicated to some extent? :lol: I'm sure I'm overshooting here, trying to make hide or hare of these riddles Teebs they are really out there today :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Hold on I just saw the picture, maybe its not a matter of burn in with screens, but physically, is it maybe a duplicate ride system we are getting?

Status
Not open for further replies.