Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 175 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
<
disappointed-man.jpeg

You weren't around when the first WWOHP was being built were you? :lol:

Going by the clues given here and the hint dropped in the other HHN thread with the scarab with spidey logo and the Lower Resolution in italics hint...

I would say are in fact getting new projections for ROTM, but not new animation as once thought.

"Premiere" and "everywhere, all around the ride". As with all good things... look to Amun Ra for the answer. And keep looking for two or three months.

Are we still talking about Mummy and projections here?

If so, the only thing I can think of "all around the ride" is maybe replacing the cardboard cut outs with projection effects...

Everyone!.. JungleSkip figured it out some time ago. Stop thinking and scroll back. We can all wonder beyond this but please stop wondering about my riddle. Just smile and wave... smile and wave.

OK Teebin, Don't get me wrong I'm thankful for the info you've given us over the years but isn't giving us hints until we figure it out the same as just telling us out right what you know? I mean especially if you tell us when we are right^ (by "us" I mean JungleSkip). If you're doing the riddles for fun because you like taunting raw pieces of meat in front of starving lions then by all means riddle away... But if you are "coding" the information because your not suppose to be telling us in the first place, then there is really no point because in the end you are still telling us what you know, even if it takes a little longer.

Please don't take this the wrong way. We appreciate the info and by all means continue to tell us what you so choose, anyway you want. We're just really hungry lions and everyone knows its hard to think on an empty stomach...

OK Teebin, Don't get me wrong I'm thankful for the info you've given us over the years but isn't giving us hints until we figure it out the same as just telling us out right what you know? I mean especially if you tell us when we are right^ (by "us" I mean JungleSkip). If you're doing the riddles for fun because you like taunting raw pieces of meat in front of starving lions then by all means riddle away... But if you are "coding" the information because your not suppose to be telling us in the first place, then there is really no point because in the end you are still telling us what you know, even if it takes a little longer.

Please don't take this the wrong way. We appreciate the info and by all means continue to tell us what you so choose, anyway you want. We're just really hungry lions and everyone knows its hard to think on an empty stomach...

meooowwwww :tigger:

I hear ya Giga... good point. All true. Except... it drags out info... drags it out to the point of boredom. I do that so no legal monitor of this site will survive reading all the junk and guessing. I am sure that it is at times aggravating to the most practical among you. It is also helpful to me as I can claim plausible denial-ability. Sometimes I may be wrong, sometimes the guesser might be right but I think them wrong, sometimes I might be intending one thing and get nothing.... sick of my explanation yet? I hope you have a better understanding of my silly posts. And no offense taken. :wave:

I hear ya Giga... good point. All true. Except... it drags out info... drags it out to the point of boredom. I do that so no legal monitor of this site will survive reading all the junk and guessing. I am sure that it is at times aggravating to the most practical among you. It is also helpful to me as I can claim plausible denial-ability. Sometimes I may be wrong, sometimes the guesser might be right but I think them wrong, sometimes I might be intending one thing and get nothing.... sick of my explanation yet? I hope you have a better understanding of my silly posts. And no offense taken. :wave:

^^ Another reason I love talking on here. Mature, sensible, and no one takes offense and they act accordingly. Good stuff!

Understood, makes perfect sense... and thanks for taking the time to do so. I hope this time around you can stay out of retirement, for all our sakes:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.