Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 174 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So nothing physically is being burned in, just something we've seen many times over getting re-used, and when it comes to the "objects in the reflection aren't always what they appear" portion of the riddle even though something may look like something its not really what we think it is.

Oh my God, Amity is not going to be Potter. (just joking, trying to inject some extra humor). I know, fail. LOL.

Well he's posting these riddles in this thread so I think it may have to do with the HP expansion as well. Its possible that SS44 is attached to the HP expansion somehow, someway and its not a year round haunt?

I dunno, some people on here have figured out the riddle, well at least they think they have but they won't tell me or post on here what they think it is, rather frustrating getting a wave out of Teebin :lol:

But my ultimate conclusion is that they are re-using an effect or doing something similar to an existing attraction, namely Mummy and Spiderman

^^^Mummy is using Spider-man's projectors. We got that figured out.:lol:

And perhaps they are, in fact, testing Gringotts tech there and require the different projectors (assuming Spidermans old projectors are more advanced than Mummys).

I would hope; however, that when Gringotts does happen that it will top of line projectors and hd projections.

And then, SS44 is still the elephant in the room taunting us all.

^^^Mummy is using Spider-man's projectors. We got that figured out.:lol:

We didn't get a :wave: from Teebin, that means when someone gets it, you got a :stunned: emoticon, which means you were close, not exact.

- - - Updated - - -

My guess is they currently have the old spiderman projectors installed in the Mummy and are testing the new Gringotts videos with THOSE projectors in the Mummy ride, not exactly replacing the projectors in the Mummy.

I love how we have gone from guessing what is going to be in SS44 to talking about projectors and screens from Spidey and Mummy. :)

Everyone!.. JungleSkip figured it out some time ago. Stop thinking and scroll back. We can all wonder beyond this but please stop wondering about my riddle. Just smile and wave... smile and wave.

However, I have found that, as ever, I read my email too fast and missed two things: "Premiere" and "everywhere, all around the ride". As with all good things... look to Amun Ra for the answer. And keep looking for two or three months.

However, I have found that, as ever, I read my email too fast and missed two things: "Premiere" and "everywhere, all around the ride". As with all good things... look to Amun Ra for the answer. And keep looking for two or three months.

Hmmmm..you and your riddles bro. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.