Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 170 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Testtrack321 posts for us as well.

I love it here. Definitely the most mature discussion on the internet regarding Orlando parks. We've just always want a site of our own as well.

I've definitely been impressed. Most chat forums peeps would be all up on other people and crap. I enjoy conversation with you guys and speculating about random stuff!

I've definitely been impressed. Most chat forums peeps would be all up on other people and crap. I enjoy conversation with you guys and speculating about random stuff!

I second this. It's the whole reason I joined this forum. I'd been lurking around sites for a while, but this one just grabbed me.

Crane on site, we have a picture on twitter and a full update tonight.

Thats exactly what I was hoping someone could tell me :wave:

^ Thanks for taking all the great pictures! (btw, I hate the unstoppable slideshow presentation. I wanna click on a thumb and stay locked in the big pics with left right arrows to see the next)

Those steel thingys are temporary wall braces of some kind... possibly submerged wall bracing for setting shorefront walls. Kind of like braces for basement walls up north but this is more florida centric. Note the loops at the end of each one. Looks like something to be secured to the subsurface with giant 'nails' or posts.

Regardless, the steel thingys are old, used and rusty. They are temporary construction 'braces' of some kind. Above is just my best guess, knowing what is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.