Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 234 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The new waterfront wall is almost complete. Picture is coming in a few minutes...

3321jyc.jpg

I don't think you can see it in this picture, but the rebar for the next to last (maybe last, but it looks like they have some cleaning up to do to connect it fully with another section) is up and starting to get wood framing.

Last edited:
Oh, it is looking beautiful already. I look forward to sitting on a bench there and sketching park guests as free art lessons. :lol:

^ Thanks for posting that. I was looking at maxair's pic and wondering what the three steps in concrete were all about as two of them are above the waterline. That picture pretty much answers the question. And I do hope the verdigris lion heads are part of the design.

I don't know why, but for some reason I am thinking that instead of St. George and the Dragon, we might get Nelson's Column from Trafalgar Square.

Thanks for the picture mike! If you could post our thoughts of the mummy in that thread that would be great.

Ok, now I am going to say something horrid. If they build London and its waterfront the way I am hoping they build it... It will make Epcot's England look like a Victorian piss-pot.

Ok, now I am going to say something horrid. If they build London and its waterfront the way I am hoping they build it... It will make Epcot's England look like a Victorian piss-pot.

While I agree with you, I think you should brace yourself. Something tells me that once a fanboi reads that... this thread is going to blow up for a page or two. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.