Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 638 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The yellow is DENSGLASS GOLD and the black is a weather barrier they put on afterwards. The weather barrier is ultra thin plastic-like stuff that works much like Gore-Tex does in clothing. Gypsum sheet-rock wouldn't last 5 minutes as an exterior finish. :wave:

Beat me to it Teebs. :lol:

Question for those in the know: will the Hogwarts Express have to close while the Cinematic Spectacular is going on? It runs pretty close to the firework launch pads. Also, if IOA continues to close earlier than Universal, will the HE close as well or will it run round-trips only post-IOA closing? Also, if the HE is to close by IOA closing, then how will they handle the queue; will they shut that off even earlier?

Am I thinking too hard about this lol

Question for those in the know: will the Hogwarts Express have to close while the Cinematic Spectacular is going on? It runs pretty close to the firework launch pads. Also, if IOA continues to close earlier than Universal, will the HE close as well or will it run round-trips only post-IOA closing? Also, if the HE is to close by IOA closing, then how will they handle the queue; will they shut that off even earlier?

Great question on the Cinematic Spectacular... will be interested to see how that's handled. The show is often started at park closing time, so perhaps it'll be a non-issue? Given that it's a transportation ride, I could also seeing them closing the line fairly early (they don't want people still streaming into Hogsmeade at 10:45 when the park closed at 10).

I'm guessing due to this ride (and both parks' increasing popularity) we will see synonymous closing hours upon the opening of Diagon Alley.

I bet with HE, we will see both parks close at the same time almost every day. If one park closes earlier, we'll probably see round trips.

However, as I just got this idea in relation to the rumor of Potter being a virtual 3rd gate, they could close all of IOA but keep Hogsmeade and Hogwarts open until Diagon Alley and USF is closed. And vice versa.

Though I should ask has the virtual gate rumor been shot down?

Yellow in color correct:look:

Yellow Indeed my friend! There appeared to be two of them. One massively large to be used for the main line and one smaller wheel either off to the left or a little farther beneath it. I was on fire Dragon and caught a passing glance. There is also evidence of work being done around the new "plaza" and area leading up to the station.

I would think there's no way they'd be able to run it. It'd be close to multiple launch zones, which in the unlikely occurrence of a mishap, would make it a hazard to be running the ride during that time. I wouldn't say that both parks need to close at the same time because of this, but the HE will need to close when the opposite park closes. Unless someone rents out the sections of the park, it would be very unlikely they would keep one ride/land open just because the other park is still operating. It would just make more sense to shut it down for the night.

How come when the original HP was coming up, there was a ton of stuff to be spotted at Nassal, but this time around there hasn't been anything there. How much are they actually doing this time?

2hhq53m.jpg

1zb3ree.jpg

Attachments

• 1zb3ree.jpg
    1zb3ree.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 69
Status
Not open for further replies.