Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 442 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From this afternoon,

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_9906.jpg

IMG_9904.jpg

IMG_9900.jpg

IMG_9897.jpg

IMG_9896.jpg

IMG_9893.jpg

IMG_9891.jpg

IMG_9890.jpg

IMG_9886.jpg

IMG_9884.jpg

IMG_9878.jpg

IMG_9877.jpg

IMG_9876.jpg

IMG_9875.jpg

IMG_9874.jpg

IMG_9867.jpg

IMG_9863.jpg

IMG_9861.jpg

IMG_9860.jpg

IMG_9859.jpg

IMG_9858.jpg

IMG_9856.jpg

IMG_9855.jpg

IMG_9854.jpg

IMG_9853.jpg

IMG_9852.jpg

IMG_9851.jpg

IMG_9850.jpg

Reactions: Claymax
Great update HTF, thanks! Can anyone clarify what these structures are? I'm talking about the metal beams going up in front of Gringotts and the wooden wall at the end of it.

At this point I'm going with 65 or Ollivanders for those paying attention :lol:

Thanks HTF! These pics and those arials from the other day have me wondering. Do we have any info if/how they will be changing the entrance to the IOA side? Or will people who get off just walk into the land in the spot where current train/station are right now?

Thanks HTF! These pics and those arials from the other day have me wondering. Do we have any info if/how they will be changing the entrance to the IOA side? Or will people who get off just walk into the land in the spot where current train/station are right now?

New entry feature but can't talk about it yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it just me, or is anyone else having a difficult time deciphering what exactly is happening inside the Gringotts building?

-Andy

Not just you :lol:

Andy

Darn, I really love the current entry. Its one of my favorite spots because the scale and the positioning to the rest of the land is so perfect. I have faith though.

So excited that since Transformers is wrapping, HP expansion has sudden jumped into high gear. I was worried day to day updates would be somewhat boring without the frantic Transformers project.

Thanks for another awesome update, HTF! :thumbs: This keeps growing and growing, and more and more visible progress every day :happy:

Is that a window I see being put up? It seems a bit early for that when their is only one side to the building.

I think the current "wall" that is up is not really a wall, but maybe a mold to pour the concrete and then it might get "peeled" off. Those more construction-savvy, can you opine?

I think the current "wall" that is up is not really a wall, but maybe a mold to pour the concrete and then it might get "peeled" off. Those more construction-savvy, can you opine?

Right, it's a giant concrete form. The wood window is there to keep a space open for a window in the future.

That mess of steel is definitely 65/Ollivanders, and the difference in height between Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley buildings is already apparent.

Last edited:
What is 65? I can't find it anywhere online!

The new Ollivanders, complete with three showrooms.

- - - Updated - - -

For those that have been there at night, you think its possible to see more of what is goign on inside Gringotts with the lights on if one where zoom in close enough?

I was going to last night but with my buzz and trying to wait for Cinespec to start as well as hoping for some Transformers lighting I didn't make it.

- - - Updated - - -

I got a question HTF, have you heard anything new on the supposed elevator queue for Gringotts??..Is that going to be an experience in itself like originally rumored?..What's the deal?..

I can only really speak to the first half of the queue and I've held back certain details due to being asked to. But I can say this, at one point you will go down, and one point you will go up.

Status
Not open for further replies.