Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 203 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if the clock is going to be a fully functioning turret clock with bells or chimes? If so, I imagine the engineering and/or fabrication could be reason for delay.

I don't believe the clock in London makes a sound... there are no apparent vents for sound visible. And the current clock is just a cheapo electric thing:

IMG_1821.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, well then never mind! :thumbs:

I agree, though, Teebin. Most projects of this size eventually become more scattered and erratic as deadlines are missed/changed/etc, but it seems Diagon Alley has been plagued with this problem from the beginning. It gives those of us with OCD anxiety! I know in the end everything will be finished and look gorgeous, but the means is a little frustrating.

-Andy

Now I'm no expert but it looks like they're doing a little more then just putting up the lamps. It looks like somebody made a mistake when it came to the wall. :shrug:

But on a happier note, YAY PICTURES!

Oh, wow! They're going at it again with the waterfront wall? They must be pretty frustrated that they have to keep modifying it :-S

Thanks for the heads-up, Reel! :thumbs:
And great pics as always, AmusementBuzz! :thumbs:

That is a good sign. It means any major delays have been worked thru as they know they can meet a certain date as long as nothing else happens.

So, is Alan Gilmore the WB dark horse on this project whose demands are final? I haven't heard a word about Craig this time around. And what about the Phase II Art Director for Orlando. Who is he and what power or talent does he possess?

From my convos with Alan I believe he is the big dog this time around, Stuart seems to be involved in name only.

Status
Not open for further replies.