Your Favorite Restaurants at Citywalk | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Your Favorite Restaurants at Citywalk

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
How's the food at Bob Marley's/Pat O'Briens. Two places I haven't tried yet. We went to eat of O'Briens last time but we would've had to have eaten outside and my dad refused to.

Marley's is still my favorite restaurant at CityWalk. Nearly all of the food is a bit on the spicy side to the normal tongue, so be mindful of that when choosing where to eat that night. Haven't eaten at O'Brien's.

Finally got to try Churrascaria last night and it's now my favorite restaurant at CityWalk. Definitely one of the best meals I've had on property, if not ever. The Chimichurri Chicken, Mango-basted Pork Spare Ribs, Cinnamon and Brown-Sugar cured Pineapple.. it was all delicious. Did not try one bad thing there (although the sushi could have been better but wasn't at all essential to the meal.) Loved it.

^Does this restaurant get pretty packed or was it out of the way and empty?

It wasn't busy at all on Saturday night, while Latin Quarter was running about a 45 minute wait. While I like Latin Quarter, I'll only be making my way upstairs from here on out.

Mine is a toss up of the food at Hard Rock and NBA City. Some of the food I have gotten at NBA has been so so good, granted its usually been after having a few drinks also so really everything taste like Gordon Ramsay cooked it at that point of the night :rofl: Hard Rock also has/had a chicken sandwich I just loved.

A Happy St. Pat's day to all of you on OU. Twould be a great day to spend some time at Pat O'Brien's celebrating with a few pints at that great piano bar.

Bittersweet to read my raves for the short-lived Churrascaria above. Haha. Although I do love me some Antojitos..