Secret Life of Pets attraction coming? (USH) | Page 64 | Inside Universal Forums

Secret Life of Pets attraction coming? (USH)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Send money to Universal.
sendmoney.jpg

Are you getting the URL of the preview image or the actual full-size image? When you find an image you want to share, click on the "View Image" instead of taking the URL of the preview, that may be it.

Here's where the view image button is:
ss-2016-07-15-at-3.15.26-PM.jpg

And here is that image pasted via the way above:
Pretty-Dog-wallpaper-puppies-13906519-1920-1200.jpg

EDIT: This is getting off topic but maybe @BriMan could be of more help

Reactions: Mad Dog
SLoP after 6 reported box office days is ahead of both Inside Out and Zootopia at their six day point.

Well... yeah. Zootopia debuted with less, and performed during the school year. Inside Out debuted with less and was alongside Jurassic World. If it was BELOW them by this point that would be bizarre. So this really says nothing. Minions was ahead of Inside Out on its six day point and grossed less domestically than Inside Out.

It's a long race, not a short one. (although as the years go on, the races do tend to get shorter across the board)

Well... yeah. Zootopia debuted with less, and performed during the school year. Inside Out debuted with less and was alongside Jurassic World. If it was BELOW them by this point that would be bizarre. So this really says nothing. Minions was ahead of Inside Out on its six day point and grossed less domestically than Inside Out.

It's a long race, not a short one. (although as the years go on, the races do tend to get shorter across the board)
I just picked some similar recent movies to show it was doing well. Between long term numbers and overseas there is no way to know which movie will more box office. I personally don't care.

This thread is about getting SLoP dark rides built. All I'm trying to show is that the movie is doing well enough to green light it in Orlando.

In hindsight, this was a no brainer in that the pets business in the US is billions of dollars. Even this tiny sea side town has a shop right in the most expensive retail space that sells only pet toys and pet bling.

Reactions: Mike S
In hindsight, this was a no brainer in that the pets business in the US is billions of dollars. Even this tiny sea side town has a shop right in the most expensive retail space that sells only pet toys and pet bling.

I said all along this was a no brainer and would do very well. Kids LOVE animals, add in talking animals and they are all over it. Make it dogs which is an animal they can have in their home and you have a hit. My daughter was talking about movies like Finding Dory and Zootopia. I asked if kids were talking about Slop and she said no, but she remembers the trailer and started jumping up and down in excitement. She remembered a trailer from another movie that she watched 4 months ago. Tells you how much animal movies resonate with kids. Now I asked her this last week. So I imagine now kids are talking about it since they have been able to see it now.

My mom, my husband, my 5 year old, and me will be seeing this tomorrow.

Reactions: Mike S
It doesn't matter if the ride is greenlit. What matters is the budget. An increase in box office to where it potentially does better than Zootopia will push Comcast to put money into the ride as it will get a better return in investment rather than just making 300 mil.

I mean look how much money Comcast put in the Fast and Furious "ride" even though $353,007,020 domestic gross. While wasn't there rumours that China where it made even more moola was getting a test track style ride.

Last edited:
I checked out the Animal Actors show today to see the SLOP updates. It was crap. Just an extended trailer in the beginning, a short clip from the movie in the middle, and they give the volunteers SLOP t-shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.