Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 342 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this is to difficult to understand. I just want fresh new IPs that haven’t been used or recycled in the past from various other theme parks. All the other points you guys are stating is just a technicality or irrelevant. Also, you guys are just trying to educate me on simple facts that I’m well aware of. Before you respond to someone please make sure you read the post before commenting. It’s simple.

Reactions: OrlLover
I guess this is to difficult to understand. I just want fresh new IPs that haven’t been used or recycled in the past from various other theme parks. All the other points you guys are stating is just a technicality or irrelevant. Also, you guys are just trying to educate me on simple facts that I’m well aware of. Before you respond to someone please make sure you read the post before commenting. It’s simple.
And yet you scoff at Ready Player One. 'I want new IPs! No not that one!'

I get your point. It's hard to get excited by these IPs, and I kind of agree with you. But, I am excited for new rides, regardless of the IPs. Like I always say, I never cared for the character of Spider-Man, but in 1999 that became my favorite ride of all time.

Also, like I said in my last post:
Thank you! This is exactly the point I was trying to make! In my mind it’s hard to get excited over the same IPs over and over again. I want new stuff. Thanks for understanding.

Thank you! This is exactly the point I was trying to make! In my mind it’s hard to get excited over the same IPs over and over again. I want new stuff. Thanks for understanding.
There will be over 25 IPs in the New park with JW, Potter, and Shrek being the only IPs represented in the other Orlando parks. And Shek at USF will be leaving at or around the time the new park opens. Nintendo and DreamWorks alone will make the park worth visiting.

Alicia herself said it was a joke lol
Yea, cause people keep bringing up bringing back Back to the Future, so I wanted to mention it.

But in the article right before that part I also said:

One last rumor has Universal secretly working to bring even more Warner Bros properties to the parks after the huge success of the Wizarding World. No idea what properties these would be...
So, who knows? Maybe even new properties who's movies haven't come out yet. It's still a mystery to me. And that's kinda exciting.

There will be over 25 IPs in the New park with JW, Potter, and Shrek being the only IPs represented in the other Orlando parks. And Shek at USF will be leaving at or around the time the new park opens. Nintendo and DreamWorks alone will make the park worth visiting.
I can’t comprehend why Comcast would make ANOTHER Dino area.

I can’t comprehend why Comcast would make ANOTHER Dino area.
People love dinosaurs.

Except Disney. They keep removing them (or threatening to) from WDW. :(

Fantastic Worlds of wasted space is more like it.
I don't think it's fair to discount an entire theme park project based on early speculative rumors. At this stage in Islands of Adventure's development it was still Cartoon World and featured DC comics and Bugs Bunny. A lot can change over the next year or so before construction actually starts.

Ha. Bugs Bunny is somehow back in the rumor mix 20 years later. What do you know.

Okay. But you do understand why that won’t happen right? Because you want to base your Park off of things that people actually know and like?

:rolleyes:
Yes, I understand that. I’m not a moron. I know how the world works. But, I’m giving you my opinion on what I want to see. I know full well that it’s not going to happen my way. That’s why I’m in a forum to complain about my lack of excitement for rumored recycled IPs. That’s the point of a forum right? To discuss?

Wait, what?

Twenty-five?

This is an actual, hard number you've heard?

NOW we can play:

Likely IPs
1. Jurassic World
2. Fantastic Beasts/WWoHP
3. Shrek (Far Far Away)
4. Kung Fu Panda
5. How to Train Your Dragon
6. Mario
7. Donkey Kong
8. Classic Monsters (could technically be several IPs)

Possible IPs
9. Kirby
10. Madagascar
11. Croods
12. Trolls
13. Sing
14. Godzilla
15. Ready Player One

Other IPs
16. Sanrio/Hello Kitty
17. Star Trek

Wow... in this context this is bonkers.

Don’t tease me like that Alicia. I want a big budget Looney Tunes land so bad
Personally, I wouldn't do it if I were Universal unless/until Six Flags didn't have them.

Then again Disney's building Marvel things even though Universal has them, so, I guess we can all share properties in different regions.

Heck, now that I think of it Rudolph, Sesame Street, and Snoopy are all over the place depending on the region/country. So, I guess anything's possible.

People love dinosaurs.

Except Disney. They keep removing them (or threatening to) from WDW. :(

I don't think it's fair to discount an entire theme park project based on early speculative rumors. At this stage in Islands of Adventure's development it was still Cartoon World and featured DC comics and Bugs Bunny. A lot can change over the next year or so before construction actually starts.

Ha. Bugs Bunny is somehow back in the rumor mix 20 years later. What do you know.
I’m just saying that I’m not excited for the current rumor of lands. Except Nintendo. And I’m surprised that I hardly see anyone else commenting on that. I guess since it’s a new theme park people are somewhat blinded by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.