What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

Not sure if this was just me, but if you go through express and the line is a mere 10-15 minutes with no more than 1 switchback, they won't scan the Express. (Probably just luck)

Not sure if this was just me, but if you go through express and the line is a mere 10-15 minutes with no more than 1 switchback, they won't scan the Express. (Probably just luck)

Also possible the scanners weren’t working. This has happened to me several times. Last year was especially lucky when my group went through Scarecrow using express three separate times, and were only scanned once.

Also possible the scanners weren’t working. This has happened to me several times. Last year was especially lucky when my group went through Scarecrow using express three separate times, and were only scanned once.

Lol this happened to me a few times and even at HOS where they didn't care to punch my card.

Well after seeing most of the houses it convinced me to spring for the 6 house UTH tour this week. First for me, just never saw the value before.

$140, no ap discount. Hope we get to see lots of great stuff with info about how and why. Any tips from those that have gone before? I don't do photography, just a phone camera guy

Last edited:
Well after seeing most of the houses it convinced me to spring for the 6 house UTH tour this week. First for me, just never saw the value before.

$140, no ap discount. Hope we get to see lots of great stuff with info about how and why. Any tips from those that have gone before? I don't do photography, just a camera guy

If you want pictures stay in the back, we always do because I hate people in my pics so we don't generally get hear everything, but If you want facts about the houses stay where you can hear the guide because they have a lot of info.

If you want pictures stay in the back, we always do because I hate people in my pics so we don't generally get hear everything, but If you want facts about the houses stay where you can hear the guide because they have a lot of info.

That is news you can use. They don't use headsets?
Thanks

$140, no ap discount. Hope we get to see lots of great stuff with info about how and why. Any tips from those that have gone before? I don't do photography, just a camera guy

Hmm... You have me curious now. I've never done this before but now I'm considering it. My party flaked so its just me now and I have plenty of extra time.

That is news you can use. They don't use headsets?
Thanks

Usually I run up front with the guide and my wife hangs back to take pictures; that way we cover both bases

Can you get them when your waiting in S&S area? Or are they available after the gates open ?

You'll have to find a location that sells them and I don't think S&S locations have a sales kiosk for Express (could be wrong). Best bet is to experience the most popular houses first and pick up the pass before the park opens at 6:30pm.

Who Ever did my 3 house behide the scream tour. You did a great job. Thank you carnival graveyard, scary tales, stranger things were very cool you did mange to get lost a couple times but good job

Last edited:
Any idea why Sunday, Oct. 7th has one of the most expensive Express Passes? What is going on that night that I don't know about?
I believe Orange County schools have the Monday off, so they're expecting an influx in teenage visitors.