What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

You can get FFP after the event has started, right?

I think if you get it online you get a cheaper price? the price at the gate is not the same as the price on the website. on the website it says advanced price but i dont know if the website price changes after the event starts.

I think if you get it online you get a cheaper price? the price at the gate is not the same as the price on the website. on the website it says advanced price but i dont know if the website price changes after the event starts.
Tickets, generally, don't get cheaper. Ours went up in price before we decided to buy them by $10 each.

Tickets, generally, don't get cheaper. Ours went up in price before we decided to buy them by $10 each.

you mean online? so does the online price goes up after the event starts?
I know the gates price is not the same as the price online, but i never knew what happens when the event starts.

Will there be coca cola or any other promo codes? I don't see anywhere in the checkout to even enter a code

Can you buy RIP tours at the resort? Going two nights, first we've got express already but tempted to get RIP for the 2nd night if it's feeling a little rushed the first night (probably gonna be )

Is it normally possible to do all the houses with the Express Pass (I know this is perhaps a busier year and 10 houses has not been done before)? I was previously going to go one night without and 1 night with the Express Pass. I just bought the 2nd Express Pass today as I do not want to spend most of our time in line. I had thought about the RIP tour, but it would have been $1,000 for 4 of us!

Is it normally possible to do all the houses with the Express Pass (I know this is perhaps a busier year and 10 houses has not been done before)? I was previously going to go one night without and 1 night with the Express Pass. I just bought the 2nd Express Pass today as I do not want to spend most of our time in line. I had thought about the RIP tour, but it would have been $1,000 for 4 of us!

What day are you going? Most likely you'll be fine.

We are going Friday, October 5th and Sunday, October 7th

I'll be there too, it'll be more busy due to Columbus Day weekend but over two days you'll be easily able to hit all the houses without Express, with Express you could see them all in one day.

I'll be there too, it'll be more busy due to Columbus Day weekend but over two days you'll be easily able to hit all the houses without Express, with Express you could see them all in one day.

Perfect, and thank you. It is our first time at HHN but we have been doing Busch Gardens Williamsburg HOS for years! We are excited to experience this!

jf you are at the park when they open you will get all the houses for sure.

Based on the previous six years I’ve gone using express, yes. It’s very easy to hit all the houses. In fact, using Stay and Scream and express strategically, you can actually hit certain houses multiple times. My rule is if the posted wait time is 30 min or less, I go in using stand by, then come back to that house again with express.

Based on the previous six years I’ve gone using express, yes. It’s very easy to hit all the houses. In fact, using Stay and Scream and express strategically, you can actually hit certain houses multiple times. My rule is if the posted wait time is 30 min or less, I go in using stand by, then come back to that house again with express.

that can be tricky because the line can say 30 minutes but in reality is 45 minutes, or even 5o minutes.

But it if says 20 minutes or less, then yeah express should be saved

that can be tricky because the line can say 30 minutes but in reality is 45 minutes, or even 5o minutes.

But it if says 20 minutes or less, then yeah express should be saved

True and luckily that’s only happened once for me. I also typically know which houses I want to walk through multiple times and try to get those in early, and again with express.