Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

#HHNForever - Orlando 2020

As of now, Icon and Anniversary houses are not on the docket to be used during this daytime offering.

Hopefully now this will help some of you to stop masking your FOMO issues for health & safety concerns.

M9r50BK.gif

9-5? Starting when?

9/18 (Fri) and 9/19 (Sat) are the first shifts. Not sure of times. Not sure what shifts are event dates & which are training.

The last post I see from them is 4 days ago. What did you see of them being active this morning?
I'm assuming they're talking about the account responding to a few people. Honestly, wouldn't surprise me if they're active simply because the holiday weekend is over and they're back to work :lol:

Hopefully now this will help some of you to stop masking your FOMO issues for health & safety concerns.

M9r50BK.gif

It can be both at once :shrug:

Sure, I don't want to miss the event, but I also don't want the event to get a bunch of people sick. Even if they tossed out a ton of cool houses that might've been at this year's event I think that cancelling it was 100% the right call. This seems like a really risky walkback and like Universal is using the limited state/federal guidance as a crutch to offload the responsibility onto TM's and guests instead of owning up to the fact that they have the ability to limit attendance and enforce guidelines much more strictly than they have been.

9/18 (Fri) and 9/19 (Sat) are the first shifts. Not sure of times. Not sure what shifts are event dates & which are training.

Keep us posted if you find out anything about times, very curious about what the hours might look like. Would love to be able to go after work if it happens, rather than just on Saturday’s.

It can be both at once :shrug:

Sure, I don't want to miss the event, but I also don't want the event to get a bunch of people sick. Even if they tossed out a ton of cool houses that might've been at this year's event I think that cancelling it was 100% the right call. This seems like a really risky walkback and like Universal is using the limited state/federal guidance as a crutch to offload the responsibility onto TM's and guests instead of owning up to the fact that they have the ability to limit attendance and enforce guidelines much more strictly than they have been.
This. Mocking people who don’t feel comfortable traveling during the pandemic who would also be upset at potentially missing things like the Icon/Anniversary houses as just “having FOMO and pretending to worry about the pandemic” is gross and I expect better from the staff of this site

Lol GTFO of here. I’d fly down opening day for this if it wasn’t for the pandemic. Bite me.

Seriously? I just had a family member die suddenly on Sunday and I can’t get out of Orlando to be with my family, and I know I sure as hell am not the only one, but I get to sit here and read your temper tantrums over not being able to go to a damn theme park Halloween event??

Grow the hell up and get some perspective, cause your responses in this thread have been embarrassing to read.

Seriously? I just had a family member die suddenly on Sunday and I can’t get out of Orlando to be with my family, and I know I sure as hell am not the only one, but I get to sit here and read your temper tantrums over not being able to go to a damn theme park Halloween event??

Grow the hell up and get some perspective, cause your responses in this thread have been embarrassing to read.
I’m sorry for your loss, that’s terrible. But we’re on a theme park site, the idea that I can’t be upset about theme park things while also acknowledging the seriousness of the situation at large (something I’ve done since the start of this) just doesn’t fly. I can be upset at two things at once