Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

I just keep coming here because I enjoy making myself depressed, I guess... *shrugs*

Side-question: In the Nachos Recipe article UO posted today, the photo is in front of some sign and a Red Devil mask from Scream Queens. Was this used as a prop in a past scare zone before my attendance started?

All of this talk about Brides and Tooth Fairy POSSIBLY not coming back next year caused me to book a trip for two weeks from today. I just don’t want to take the chance of never seeing them, so I’m going. Still hope they do return in the regular state for HHN next year, but it’s better to be safe than sorry.
I hope they do return, they are significantly neutered from their original intent I'm sure
I was gonna ask, is it not less expensive to just try to refurbish the two houses open right now to at least get them back to something akin to first run?

I figure that would be more money-friendly than a full change.

having seen the high def video of tooth fairy, i think i prefer a new house next year :bolt:

Sorry what is the current update on stand-by/virtual queue? You can do either now? Even on weekends? (Sorry if discussed to death already)

The lighting has been tweaked and it's perfect now. Some days it's been too bright or WAY too dark, now it's dialed in just right. The scares hit every single time, including a new one in Fairy I had never seen before and I've been in these houses at least 30 times. The flying Bride scare has been the most consistent "bungee" performer I've ever seen at HHN.