Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Blue Man Group Replacement Rumors

Escape rooms are something else, it's about the only thing that can genuinely make me angry lol

Although one themed to Universal films may be something more interesting

Also, since Spongebob is heating up in another thread, my vote is for something like that still in the theater
You referring to the KidZone thread? lol

A Universal themed escape room would be really cool honestly.

Yes...just trying to keep things in their respective threads
Of course - just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing another exciting thread.

If I'm correct - there was never plans for SpongeBob Musical to tour, right? It just kind of .. ended?

I’d prefer a Sponge land but having this as a full musical to me makes sense too, outside of the park and part of Citywalk. It’s nice to have something to do at night outside the parks and outside of dining, this would help. Now idk if the show is good lol, but I’d try it once. Got lots of Tony nominations so it can’t be terrible.

It actually started touring fall 2019, not only was it cast but it performed.
It was actually the last musical my wife and I saw last year before things started shutting down, and it was definitely outside NYC. All in all, we enjoyed it and I think a theme park version would work if they decided to go that route.

I’ll tell you what they should do with the BGM space that’ll help with future park expansion...they should build offices. That way, all the office trailers behind Simpsons can be removed and free up more land.

I’ll tell you what they should do with the BGM space that’ll help with future park expansion...they should build offices. That way, all the office trailers behind Simpsons can be removed and free up more land.
Interesting idea, but I think for them to pull the trigger on something like that, a new project would have to be imminent and I don't see that spot being used for many years still. With KidZone, Fear Factor, Springfield, MIB all likely to be areas that see work done before they even think about expanding back into that expansion plot. And by that point, we're probably mid-2030's if not later.

Interesting idea, but I think for them to pull the trigger on something like that, a new project would have to be imminent and I don't see that spot being used for many years still. With KidZone, Fear Factor, Springfield, MIB all likely to be areas that see work done before they even think about expanding back into that expansion plot. And by that point, we're probably mid-2030's if not later.
True, but that makes now the perfect time. They could create major expansion plots if they reconfigured everything behind MIB, Springfield, and Kidszone, in addition to replacing those areas.

True, but that makes now the perfect time. They could create major expansion plots if they reconfigured everything behind MIB, Springfield, and Kidszone, in addition to replacing those areas.
Ok, but what's the big IP that's worthy of taking up so much space? Because that expansion plot itself is huge.