Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 288 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know getting ahead of myself.

But the space between Nintendo and Monsters, putting Pokemon (Pokemon Snap Safari/Poke mart/center/Pokemon Lab and Coaster) and Shonen properties (Bring One piece show from Japan that has higher GSAT ratings than Waterworld at Universal and add Universal take on a Pirate ride/My Hero Academia Ride/one property that trends more female than male) would really round out the cartoony and campy nature of that side of the park.

I cannot find the old map

Where is the land earmarked forNintendo expansion vs the land that might be CFTBL?

Furthermore, do we know the approximate size of either plot?
Monsters Expansion is west of the currently land in a long strip ~4Acres

If youre looking at the Hub with Potter at 12 oclock position (north) SNW expansion is 7oclock position and is ~7 acres, so about an acre or two more than whats usable at Kidzone

Reactions: kingcooger
I hope that Trolls to KZ (if it happens) wouldn't just be Trolls overlay of Barney/Curious George/Woody. I want to see them start from the bottom up.
Right. Pokémon would ha e been a complete knockdown/rebuild, which is what the land needs. Slapping a show in Barney and reskinning the rest of the land wouldn’t be all that much of an improvement

Right. Pokémon would ha e been a complete knockdown/rebuild, which is what the land needs. Slapping a show in Barney and reskinning the rest of the land wouldn’t be all that much of an improvement

Agreed. With Trolls, there is a load of opportunity to bring that world to life. Just plopping down a filler show would be a letdown.

Nothing said during earning call at the park so far...just comcast will be extremely bullish and Universal will continue working on attractions and experience as people return to the parks.

Reactions: Alicia
I've finally watched @Alicia 's latest video.

I never really realised how many restaurants there are.
IOA has around 20, not including bars. I believe I only rattled off 15 from permits.

What’s different here is Epic seems to have more full service locations. While the other parks each have two inside the parks (Mythos and Confisco, Finnigans and Lombards,) Epic seems to have ~5. That’s more like a Disney park to me.

IOA has around 20, not including bars. I believe I only rattled off 15 from permits.

What’s different here is Epic seems to have more full service locations. While the other parks each have two inside the parks (Mythos and Confisco, Finnigans and Lombards,) Epic seems to have ~5. That’s more like a Disney park to me.
With no 'separate' CitiWalk, that makes good sense. Many of us pop out of the USF/IOA parks and have our sit down meals at CitiWalk full service restaurants.

Status
Not open for further replies.