Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 287 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know when you mentally check out of something, and you don’t really remember why, but, somehow you end up going back again and instantly remember why you gave up in the first place???

That’s what checking in on this thread’s like.
Honestly same. I just checked back here and the Discord server is by far way more cooler, peaceful and overall more optimistic about literally everything. I guess I’ll be using that more from now on

• Sad
Reactions: Allison
I cannot find the old map

Where is the land earmarked forNintendo expansion vs the land that might be CFTBL?

Furthermore, do we know the approximate size of either plot?

I thought I read somewhere that the park would have levels like the hotel would be set higher than the park or maybe some lands at different elevations from others. Is that still true or is it going to be mostly flat land all the way through now. If I am I way off I do apologize. Though the levels would make for some great views inside and outside of the park. I also believe it would be very bad on the knees and feet to walk around in this park lol.
I never heard of it and it would be strange because you would see other lands from a lower laying land. The point is that things won't stick out and be visible from another land. That is the whole idea of the design. It's why you leave and enter the land from 1 point, get a pallet cleansing in the hub before entering a new land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts